Captain
# 351
08-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
It is a troll thread meant to stir us up in a hate filled frenzy of doom & gloom, pissing & moaning, full of angst and hate.
It serves no purpose but to remind the Devs and players of the KDF dark ages in STO.
Sad that so many continue to give evidence to the fed taunts of "Nobody whines like the KDF".
Three plus years of hard fighting to get real gameplay for the KDF and even after growth we still complain and blaim.
Way to move the KDF forward.
Roach - have not seen you around lately - you still rolling your KDF toons?

Of interest: did you roll any rommie and if so are they primary toons now or at least played alot?

P.S - i disagree about it being a troll thread - I read the first half dozen posts by the OP and they seem pro KDF and a concerned KDF player.

What I would love to see are new stats that show percent:

Fed
Fed/rommie
KDF
KDF/rommie

Last edited by newromulan1; 08-22-2013 at 10:20 PM.
Career Officer
# 352
08-23-2013, 02:26 AM
Ahahahahah yeah, we'd all love some stats but unless it's being used as an argument by the Devs to do or not do something (see: "18%") they're not overly keen to share figures nor methods.

At least that's what I took the lack of reply to my request for their data collection methods so I could replicate them to mean.
Lt. Commander
# 353
08-23-2013, 02:37 AM
"extinction" OP needs to have his ship 20th sensors update to 26th sensors we Klingon are just cloaked
Captain
# 354
08-23-2013, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
Roach - have not seen you around lately - you still rolling your KDF toons?

Of interest: did you roll any rommie and if so are they primary toons now or at least played alot?

P.S - i disagree about it being a troll thread - I read the first half dozen posts by the OP and they seem pro KDF and a concerned KDF player.

Fed
Fed/rommie
KDF
KDF/rommie
Get the zombie exterminators!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 355
08-23-2013, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post

Fed
Fed/rommie
KDF
KDF/rommie
Also a comparison of KDF and Fed stats after each reputation system is released. I noticed my kdf toons haven't been played in forever when I was taking inventory of them. Been too busy cycling through CE on my feds. At least epohh tagging is done!
PvE Jem'Hadar motto: Participation Ribbons are life.
Captain
# 356
08-23-2013, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by milanvorius View Post
Also a comparison of KDF and Fed stats after each reputation system is released. I noticed my kdf toons haven't been played in forever when I was taking inventory of them. Been too busy cycling through CE on my feds. At least epohh tagging is done!
Well unfortunatly my rommie are getting most of the love right now because of the rep system. And since there is only 1 KDF that I use for PvP then others just see some doffing now that that ones rep is done - and I can't be bothered doing rep on some toons I just doff with.

Since I am a torp/sci player in PvP that KDF toons has also taken a back seat now to my KDF/Rommie - because the Fleet B'rel she pilots can't compete as a torp boat with the 4 tac console Fleet T'varo or it's 2 console torp bonus.

Frankly with all the new passives and armor I am giving up on my trans torp boat soon as they just don't have enough punch to do as much as they used to - harassing is about it.
Empire Veteran
# 357
08-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Newromulan1, why did you necro this thread?

Why are all of STO's EPs named 'Steve'?
Captain
# 358
08-23-2013, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Newromulan1, why did you necro this thread?
Did not realize it was 40 days - can't believe we are almost near the end of summer - it's gone so fast -lol

Still since it's been over awhile since LOR was launched I think some stats would be really interesting. Maybe I will make a thread in the general section asking - but as one poster said they are pretty tight lipped about it.

===post above is by newromulan1===

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-23-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Closed Thread