Captain
# 21
08-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgta1967 View Post
it's pretty minor.

except for the few diehards who wont let it go after they made their point and feel they need to make it over and over and over and over....and over....
I'd argue that it's only a minor issue for people who don't encounter the problem. Not unlike a road closed for construction.
Captain
# 22
08-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elessym View Post
I'd argue that it's only a minor issue for people who don't encounter the problem. Not unlike a road closed for construction.
exactly our point.... not a lot of people encounter it.

and the road is still open, not closed at all.
# 23
08-23-2013, 02:20 PM
I agree, I think you don't pug, therefore you have no experience on the matter and are there for ignorant to the matter and should just ignore it. It's not being shoved down your throat unless your the o e doing the shoving by reading the endless pages.

(ignorant means misinformed or lacking knowledge, I didn't call this person anything derogatory. Nothing to be upset about)
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Captain
# 24
08-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgta1967 View Post
exactly our point.... not a lot of people encounter it.

and the road is still open, not closed at all.
Indeed, exactly your point, which misses the point entirely. Because the road is, in fact, closed.
Captain
# 25
08-23-2013, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Please show the statistics on how minor an issue this is.
I don't see enough leechers to produce any results which would have any stastic significance.
Captain
# 26
08-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekehd View Post
I don't see enough leechers to produce any results which would have any stastic significance.
I don't have, or know anyone who has, a brain tumor. Clearly that's a minor problem.

Do you see the issue? The significance of an issue is not just dependent on its frequency but its severity.
Captain
# 27
08-23-2013, 03:04 PM
it's only as severe as you make it.

you arent forced to pug, you have many many other options...a brain tumor? not so much.
# 28
08-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
I don't have, or know anyone who has, a brain tumor. Clearly that's a minor problem.

Do you see the issue? The significance of an issue is not just dependent on its frequency but its severity.
The only way this could be severe is with frequency. That someone didn't do anything and got your drop is not "severe" and if you think it is, I would suggest psychiatric counseling.
Captain
# 29
08-23-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekehd View Post
The only way this could be severe is with frequency. That someone didn't do anything and got your drop is not "severe" and if you think it is, I would suggest psychiatric counseling.
And we're back to the insults again. So much for having a reasonable discussion.
Captain
# 30
08-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
And we're back to the insults again. So much for having a reasonable discussion.
Seeking counseling is a recommendation, not an insult.... there's nothing wrong with counseling. I've sought counseling myself for things before. It's a good thing.... especially when someone rages over minor things. Could be some sort of anxiety issue which needs proper management.

It it'll help I'll keep a log of all my estf particilation and note the number of leechers I encounter over the next 5-6 months and then send them to you. I'll also record all the leachers names on a 1"x1/2" postit note.

Last edited by tekehd; 08-23-2013 at 03:33 PM.