Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Career Officer
Reputation System Master Shopping List (to complete all tears, not including gears or toys):

This first part it should be noted as buy as needed. And may be off since I'm taking into account you can run last tiers rep projects into the next tier (I corrected this for Provisions).

1470 Large Shield Charge
1470 Large Hypo
1470 Large Power Cells
2790 Major Regens

Marks and Expertise:

1526 Romulan Marks (4x Elder Epohh)
1526 Nukara Marks (20x CEE during Rep Bonus Hours)
1526 Omega Marks (18x ESTF during Rep Bonus Hours)
1.5 Million Expertise (8x Mirror Invasion VA Hours, probably the hardest part)

Now for the meat, I made this list for myself based on individual rep project costs and taking into account you can carry last rep projects into the next tier (meaning 1 more tier 0 project and 1 less tier 4 project). I thought I'd share so you know what to put into your bank for a new lvl 50 about to start the grind.

350 Shield Generators
3245 Industrial Energy Cells
1020 Self Sealing Stem Bolts
320 Medical Supplies
195 Water Purification Systems
320 Provisions
380 Seismic Stabilizers
390 Terraforming Systems
650 Entertainment Provisions
1170 Weather Control System
75 Antigens
60 Industrial Replicators
240 Astrometric Probes
650 Warp Coils

This is for 1 toons, buy the provisions from where you can get the biggest discount: Embassy>>Tuffli/Cell Ship/Federation Cargo Ship (with discount). I should also mention its about 2.5 million EC per Reputation System to completion. I'd buy all the provisions and than worry about hypos and the likes per tier.

Dear Devs, please increase Regen/Hypo/Shield Charges/Power Cells stack sizes. As is most of these already pull out of your bag/bank when using them in game or get dumped right into your items on pickup.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by architect13 View Post
I am not sure if this is up to date http://sto.gamepedia.com/Reputation_System
Here is a list of the individual project coast for reference, my list above is all of the projects costs added up with how many projects it would take to get through each tier.

EDIT2:
This is not a list for grinding out the gear, this is just to reach T5 in all three systems.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?

Last edited by trhrangerxml; 08-28-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
08-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks for putting this together.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-24-2013, 08:41 AM
Thanks for a great resource, +1 to sticky.

Just puts into perspective just how intense the grind is on new alts.
Career Officer
# 4
08-24-2013, 12:52 PM
Ya, I've got multiple alts and about to hit T5 on 2 more, I had made a list like this for the first time I rep'd a toon on 2 rep systems and than the devs through in a 3rd. I just got a toon to 50 so I figured I would redo this list and start buying supplies.

Rihannsu
# 5
08-24-2013, 04:03 PM
The mission counts make this look easy.

imo, The real hassle comes from getting the gear! Especially when you need thousands of romulan marks, since there's no reliable way to get them quickly.

Which begs the obvious question: Why is it only Omega Rep that has Elite Content? IF you could do a 15 minute mission to get 90-150 Romulan marks, I'd have maxed that out by now
# 6
08-24-2013, 06:01 PM
Epohh breeding is really easy and as long as you keep at it you make tones of Rom marks, especially with crits during the doff assignments to get the research.

Captain
# 7
08-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
Epohh breeding is really easy and as long as you keep at it you make tones of Rom marks, especially with crits during the doff assignments to get the research.
I prefer doing Tau dewa patrol daily for the rep marks and raise epohh's for extra marks. 1 tau dewa daily is 2 days worth of rep if you just do the 2k one. put both together and have tons of marks left over for buying things.
"I'm drunk, whats your excuse for being an idiot?" - Unknown drunk man.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
08-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
Difficult for a KDF, simply because hardly any kdfers go tagging!
Just today, I ended up waiting for nearly 15 mins just to get 1 person to help with tagging. Thankfully, it's possible to get all 30 with only 2 people.
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}
Career Officer
# 9
08-27-2013, 03:20 PM
As I mentioned, if you are not going for the toys off the bat, you only need 4 Elder Epohh to get all the marks you need for the rep. The patrol is 75 Marks during rep hour, which is great to get you going, but I got really quickly bored of the patrol (14 toons that I'm taking up in rep 2-3 at a time) and ended up always just grinding one system.

Captain
# 10
08-27-2013, 03:26 PM
And of course I had to rep four toons in all three systems at the same damn time

I hate everything that has ever existed >=/
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===