Commander
Ok, so I just realized ingame that there is a serious lack of a playable Cardassian Keldon-class ship among the reward packs and lockboxes. First, why is this the case? Second of all, is there ANY possibility of the Keldon being added in future versions of the game?
Career Officer
# 2
08-17-2013, 12:40 AM
so...its a blown up version of the galor...

4/4 fore/aft weapons...like galor

cruiser class...like galor

bigger means less turn...so 7 vs 10 compared to galor

it would need something else to differentiate it...subsystem targeting? hanger bays? sensor analysis? some interesting universal console?

dont know how it would plug in
Rihannsu
# 3
08-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Because when it first came out, i dont even think there was a lobi store at that point, or if there was it was just getting off the ground otherwise the keldon probably would have been the lobi ship.

they also released the galor when stahl was away from the company and he later said they probably should not have released this as it would likely be a free ship when they do the cardassians as a faction. they may not wish to compound the issue by releasing the keldon as a paid ship if they still have plans to make a cardassian faction.

you probably will see it eventually but it will be a cardassian faction specific ship.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Commander
# 4
08-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Because when it first came out, i dont even think there was a lobi store at that point, or if there was it was just getting off the ground otherwise the keldon probably would have been the lobi ship.

they also released the galor when stahl was away from the company and he later said they probably should not have released this as it would likely be a free ship when they do the cardassians as a faction. they may not wish to compound the issue by releasing the keldon as a paid ship if they still have plans to make a cardassian faction.

you probably will see it eventually but it will be a cardassian faction specific ship.

Ok, Thanks!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
08-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post

Ya well that aint going to happen with Dan Stahl and his rigged Voyager Delta Quadrant Poll, were going to ignore the more obvious choice of using the stable wormhole and the G quadrant that was barely explored in the series, with the high want of cardassians jem -hadar and vorta playable races and were going to focus on something sublime and quite frankly a bad trek
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
08-24-2013, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
Ya well that aint going to happen with Dan Stahl and his rigged Voyager Delta Quadrant Poll, were going to ignore the more obvious choice of using the stable wormhole and the G quadrant that was barely explored in the series, with the high want of cardassians jem -hadar and vorta playable races and were going to focus on something sublime and quite frankly a bad trek
Sounds like somebodys bitter.

Don't forget that it's your opinion, plenty of people found ds9 mind blowingly boring and Voyager to be quite good. If you want an example of "bad trek" STO is full of it. I.e. why there is no option to negotiate or anything as the federation, and everything ends in a punch up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't go back, you don't know what its like in our Universe, the original timeline had gone, JJ Abrahms is everywhere"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
just shut up
Captain
# 7
08-24-2013, 06:47 PM
The simple solution would be to give the Keldon-class as an alternate skin for the Galor and increase the Galor drop rate from Cardassian Lock boxes(and increase the lockbox drop rate for those as well).
Rihannsu
# 8
08-25-2013, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunansa View Post
Wow, where do I even begin with this?

So you think they rigged the poll? Do you have any evidence of this? I myself voted for Voyager. Its not my favourite series but its the show that has been least represented in the game so far so I would like to see aspects of it added. I suspect others do too. So why does that mean its rigged?

The game is mainly about showing what was seen on screen. The Dominion have already been seen in this game quite a bit. while there is plenty left you can do with the Gamma quadrant, there is much much more you can do with the Delta quadrant.

And this really does not have anything to do with what I was talking about. This is about the next game content. How can you conclude there will not be a cardassian faction just because its not up next? At some stage we will almost certainly see it.

As for it being bad trek, that is your opinion but it is only your opinion.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission