Lieutenant
# 1 Um the TOS mirror uniforms
08-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Just for grins and giggles it was suggested to me while I was on the forums, to point something out...

1.Kirks mirror shirt
2.Knives , there was one on every crew member, they are in the enterprise ones
3.Agonizers, a red/orange device worn on the belt by every crew member in the mirror episode

Not a complaint
Just putten it out there...would be a welcome part of my collection etc.
http://www.doombringers.us/sig-1.jpg
Captain
# 2
10-01-2013, 10:27 AM
The Enterprise Mirror outfits have knife belts, just FYI. I use that item regularly, based on the characters I build.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
10-10-2013, 05:15 AM
they should make the agonizer a ground device.... get within 5 meters of a target and... BBZZZZZZZ
Captain
# 4
10-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Sounds like a great idea for the Lobi store or even for a MU Lock Box. There are so many ships that don't have mirror counterparts that players can fly that would be nice additions. The Defiant, Galaxy X, Vesta, and so many more.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 5
10-10-2013, 07:57 AM
Defiant, possibly, if they did a MU Lockbox... but I can't see them putting C-Store ships (even mirror versions) in any lockbox...
----
Proud Supporter of the Yeager-type.

Want more player participation, Cryptic? Forget more Queued Events, just raise the Dilithium refinement cap and watch what happens.