Lt. Commander
# 21
08-25-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
thanks for the tip!
No problem!
Yeah, thanks, I was going to post that but forgot about it...
Exia@yiweitech
U.S.S. Omega
Assimilation is Futile
United Federation Legion
Captain
# 22
08-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiweitech View Post
The commodities in your replicator are expensive, hit the trade routes (the lines in sector space) to find merchants and freighters willing to sell you commodities for a good deal.
If your fleet's embassy is high enough you can get the very expensive commodities even cheaper than the trade routes or other locations, even cheaper than a ferengi on a freighter at the center console in the shuttle bay.

As far as I know, this is the single best location for commodities currently.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-25-2013, 09:19 PM
You can quickly switch between your last used ship or shuttle, as well as switching between your starship and small craft, by visiting your shuttle bridge (for switching starships) and your starship's engineering section (for switching between small craft).
Exia@yiweitech
U.S.S. Omega
Assimilation is Futile
United Federation Legion
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-25-2013, 09:24 PM
To visit your starship interior, there's an arrow icon in the bottom left corner of your minimap and under it, there are the options to visit your starship or shuttle bridge, then you can take the turbolift to other parts of your ship. There are also many other useful shortcuts under that arrow, such as the Dilithium exchange and PvP queues.
Exia@yiweitech
U.S.S. Omega
Assimilation is Futile
United Federation Legion
Captain
# 25
08-26-2013, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiweitech View Post
You can quickly switch between your last used ship or shuttle, as well as switching between your starship and small craft, by visiting your shuttle bridge (for switching starships) and your starship's engineering section (for switching between small craft).
Oh really?!?

/thumbs up to this post!
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-26-2013, 09:21 PM
You can find all sorts of helpful services aboard Suliban Cell Ships and Tuffli Freighters. Some include, exclusive duty officer assignments, bank, exchange, trade assignments, full ship selector, cheaper commodities, crafting, and tons, tons more. You can get access to one of these by joining the Public Service Channel: http://stopublicservice.net/
There, you can also ask for fleet holding invites, diplomatic immunity, or just simple help from members. There's always active people willing to help.
Exia@yiweitech
U.S.S. Omega
Assimilation is Futile
United Federation Legion
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-26-2013, 09:33 PM
There are also a few other neat channels you can check out for all sorts of different purposes, a good directory is located here:
http://sto.gamepedia.com/Global_Channel_Directory
Exia@yiweitech
U.S.S. Omega
Assimilation is Futile
United Federation Legion
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-27-2013, 03:03 AM
Great post. I monitor the public service channels. If anyone ever needs any help with anything drop me a mail or pm me in game. Ive played since beta and didnt know what them lines were for in sector space I honestly thought they were for decoration lol.
Vice Admiral Davian Thule.

Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit.
Kobayashi Crew.
Follow us on Twitter @KobayashiCrew. Like us on Facebook.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-27-2013, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadavianthule View Post
Great post. I monitor the public service channels. If anyone ever needs any help with anything drop me a mail or pm me in game. Ive played since beta and didnt know what them lines were for in sector space I honestly thought they were for decoration lol.
Haha, took me a few months to figure it out, and thanks, glad to have encouragement from a PS moderator, great channel
Exia@yiweitech
U.S.S. Omega
Assimilation is Futile
United Federation Legion
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-27-2013, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrscarlet View Post
Oh really?!?

/thumbs up to this post!
Thank you!