# 111
07-13-2013, 03:15 AM
this was a good thread

Last edited by popcorn50501; 07-21-2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: outdated info
Ensign
# 112
08-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Hello Everyone.

As I'm newish to STO I want to keep it brief...
I have recently started playing and am looking for RP, but reading the list I cannot figure out which of the Fleets on the first page are UFP / KDF or Romulan.

I am a keep RP'er and have been at it for a couple of years (18 give or take) MMO and table top.

Predominantly I am looking for a KDF RP fleet to join/ RP with, but failing that, a UFP fleet is good.

My characters are still low level, but they are slowly but surly getting there.

You can contact me in game on @cadorisuk, or just pm me here or ingame if I'm not online.

If need be I can participate in a RP test.
Ensign
# 113 role-playing fleets
08-26-2013, 02:48 AM
Hello. My name in game is Lola@Ladiation. I've tried looking for fleets that rp in game to no avail. So if anyone is looking for another to join please contact me.
Career Officer
# 114
09-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bioweb View Post
Hello. My name in game is Lola@Ladiation. I've tried looking for fleets that rp in game to no avail. So if anyone is looking for another to join please contact me.
the list in the beginning will help you quite a bit
Career Officer
# 115
09-21-2013, 03:19 AM
I would like to add the 52nd Legion to the list of KDF Roleplaying Fleets.

We are a Medium-Heavy roleplaying Fleet that is the sister Fleet of the 26th Legion. We have just recently split from our role as the holding fleet for the Federation 26th Fleet KDF alts in order to stand alone and create another place for KDF players to come and RP in and out of STO. But, we need more dedicated, quality roleplayers to help with this.

The link to our homepage is in my signature and I can also be contacted in-game @btcau through PM, tell, friend request, or in-game mail. The website message system is also a very good way to reach me.

If I'm not available you can also contact @dregoth666. He is our XO in charge of recruiting for the Fleet.

Thanks for your consideration.
Kaiji, Starbase 249 (@btcau)
Overseer - 52nd Legion [KDF, RP]
Star Trek: 52nd Legion Official Website / 52nd Legion Recruitment Thread
Ensign
# 116 USS Calypso
10-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Hello,

I would like to extend an invitation to fellow role-players who are interested in participating in a new fleet project. USS Calypso is an in game fleet/group based on the workings of one monarchy class Federation ship. The goal for this newly born role-play project is to create a character development driven atmosphere since all of the characters are members aboard the USS Calypso in character. We would love to capture that Enterprise feel with our own in character flares and twists.

This is not meant to be a group of fleet admirals and similar super ranks, but instead the crew of one ship. While we want to preserve a solid Star Trek feeling in our role-play, this is not an unreasonably strict group and we welcome role-players who may not have a lot of knowledge in the Star Trek universe so that they may learn along the way. We would love to hear your ideas upon joining, as you will help shape this project in its infant stages.

We are currently about 75% of the way to Starbase Tier I.

Thank you for your consideration,
USS Calypso (contact: @lolastrange, @dcoolest1neva)

Last edited by lolastrange; 10-06-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Ensign
# 117
10-19-2013, 07:57 PM
I would not go as far as saying 26th Fleet are douchebags but..... They are not very helpful to new members coming in. I have been with them and left them shortly after. They do not communicate well with new members and they only focus on there own stories.
Lt. Commander
# 118
10-19-2013, 11:41 PM
Well, the Jevonite Order is currently a one person group. One of the few Cardassian fans that will not commit to a faction until the Cardassians are officially in the game (and hoping the Cardassians are a playable faction).

I do RP, so if anyone wants to RP a Cardassian based storyline (whether you are a Cardassian or UFP ally of Cardassians), then look me up.

Marritza@quatok

or Nador@quatok.

I'll be making a few more Cardassian characters as well.

Also, have Foundry missions published if you want to RP a mission or have an RP setting.
Ensign
# 119 New to role playing.
10-22-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm a huge Trek fan and even though I don't want to change fleets at the moment I would love to start role playing if any one can message me with detail on how to start. @ Chrismpky

My main character Kuras is a Federation Klingon with what I think is an interesting back story.
Ensign
# 120
11-30-2013, 08:58 AM
Morello@ravenwingguard

Civvie non-combat sample farmer is what I do in-game mechanics-wise. And yes, I'm happy doing just that.

My story is so much more. Gimme a chat if you want to find out who this odd fellow is.

Heavy-RPer.