Commander
# 21
08-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by designationxr377 View Post
It's funny, I have this crazy theory Admiral Quinn is an Undine, and started promoting wilinilly to weaken the Feds, but then was then moved by their will to strive and has defected.
Would be fun to see more of Quinn in some fashion. Having him be 8472, or die, or move would be fun and possibly also practical (you'd just have players who have passed that episode enter a different office when they click on his door at ESD?). Either way, something interesting with him and the other top brass!

Though the number one thing I want to see towards the end of the game: The President. You're not a proper hero till you've saved the President's life no? Save his ship, fire fight against assassins in the President's building. I mean, we haven't seen him ONCE! If I'm just a heroic top-brass Admiral, I should have least met him at some drinks-do or something. In fact that's something, why aren't I invited to fancy cocktail parties on Earth or somewhere? Again, heroic Admiral - after all that I want a mission where I get to smooze with the people and press at a top class dinner and end up sharing a shuttle home with a member of some planets royalty who then finds themselves on the front page of the Federation's trashy mags the next morning.

I'll go have a lie down now.
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
08-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisscience View Post
Would be fun to see more of Quinn in some fashion. Having him be 8472, or die, or move would be fun and possibly also practical (you'd just have players who have passed that episode enter a different office when they click on his door at ESD?). Either way, something interesting with him and the other top brass!

Though the number one thing I want to see towards the end of the game: The President. You're not a proper hero till you've saved the President's life no? Save his ship, fire fight against assassins in the President's building. I mean, we haven't seen him ONCE! If I'm just a heroic top-brass Admiral, I should have least met him at some drinks-do or something. In fact that's something, why aren't I invited to fancy cocktail parties on Earth or somewhere? Again, heroic Admiral - after all that I want a mission where I get to smooze with the people and press at a top class dinner and end up sharing a shuttle home with a member of some planets royalty who then finds themselves on the front page of the Federation's trashy mags the next morning.

I'll go have a lie down now.
Actually, I think CaptPFDennis put out a mission not too long ago where you get to meet (and save) President Okeg.

@greendragoon