Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.31.20130803a.17

General
  • Romulans allied with the KDF can no longer purchase the Bortasqu' Basic Uniform from the Embassy tailor.
  • Many Lobi store items have had their prices reduced by 15% to prepare for the sale later this week on Holodeck.
    • All Elachi items will not be included in the sale.
    • Items priced below 10 lobi will not have their prices reduced.

Known Issue
  • The Lobi Store prices for Ships and Crew are still at their original prices.
Captain
# 2
08-27-2013, 04:06 PM
*raises left eyebrow* Fascinating.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.
And I don't pretend to understand them.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-27-2013, 04:36 PM
About the bortas uni, what happens to those kdfers who already bought it? Is there some kind of refund or are they just sh*t outta luck?
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
ARC: A way to Redeem Codes
Career Officer
# 4
08-27-2013, 04:46 PM
At what point will Large Power Cells be fixed so that we can buy them in stacks of 100? Seems you missed upping the purchase size of those from dev and through QA...

It has been a while...ever going back to make the five minute fix?
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
08-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Mostly sales based points.. Are there other juice updates planned?
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Career Officer
# 6
08-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
About the bortas uni, what happens to those kdfers who already bought it? Is there some kind of refund or are they just sh*t outta luck?
If you read the previous patch note, I believe they said those who already bought it will keep it... no removal...

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
08-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirtthefirst View Post
If you read the previous patch note, I believe they said those who already bought it will keep it... no removal...
*derp*

Missed those!
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer
ARC: A way to Redeem Codes
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
08-28-2013, 05:24 AM
You'd have to put all the lobi items in the cstore for a reasonable price, before id ever consider wasting money on them.
Though I am sure the discounts will get some peeps jumping through those expensive hoops..

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 9
08-28-2013, 06:26 AM
Question: Is the Bortasqu uniform the one on the tailors dummy to the right of the tailor on Qo'nos? And if so where does a KDF player get that from?

* The loadout wheel of fortune - Round and round it goes, what it'll remove, nobody knows! *
Rihannsu
# 10
08-28-2013, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshirtthefirst View Post
Makes no sense. If they get to keep the uniforms - even use them - then why remove them from the store at all? Wouldn't it be easier to allow Rom characters to use those uniforms without restrictions?

While at it, when are we going to get the remaining parts of the Bortasqu uniform, so prominently featured on all the manequins?