Ensign
# 1 female characters legs
08-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Hi, cryptic!

Please do something to fix the female calves. They appear fat, fatter than the hams if you put a skirt on a female captain. It looks ridiculous. It looks wrong. Why did you do them look like this? If i have to stare at something for hours it better be good.

Thank you, although i know you'll do nothing at all
Captain
Commander
# 3
08-28-2013, 04:35 PM
I noticed this while messing with BOff costumes... yeah, it needs to be fixed.
Career Officer
# 4
08-28-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
Looks pretty fine to me.
Coming from one who wrote a rump enhancement guide for females...
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff - FIX THE UI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Commander
# 5
08-29-2013, 04:24 PM
*Goes to character design when this gets implemented and looks at the body configurations and sees glutes option for females*

*facepalm* Perverts, I am surrounded by perverst. Do we really need control over another female body aspect you perverts?!
Ensign
# 6
08-29-2013, 05:33 PM
lol

i don't want control over it, mate. i just want the legs to look normal like they do when the girl wears tight pants.
define pervert. like it or not there are female characters in the game as well as out there in the 'real' world. i don't know what you are trying to say there. i like fine looking girls if you don't ... well, it's up to you what you like and what you don't. i will not put 'labels' on you for that. you get scared from naked females or what? what's your problem with the (almost) naked female body? the church, the hell, some kinda twisted 'morale'?

... and yep i like to play with girls in both worlds more than i like to play with males. what will you call me for that?

ah, and if you are a girl i don't wanna play with you even if i could
Captain
# 7
08-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmatic View Post
l
(...)

... and yep i like to play with girls in both worlds more than i like to play with males. what will you call me for that?

(...)

Hmmm...smart!
Captain
# 8
08-29-2013, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmatic View Post
lol

i don't want control over it, mate. i just want the legs to look normal like they do when the girl wears tight pants.
define pervert. like it or not there are female characters in the game as well as out there in the 'real' world. i don't know what you are trying to say there. i like fine looking girls if you don't ... well, it's up to you what you like and what you don't. i will not put 'labels' on you for that. you get scared from naked females or what? what's your problem with the (almost) naked female body? the church, the hell, some kinda twisted 'morale'?

ah, and if you are a girl i don't wanna play with you even if i could
Um, you do realize that that "chicken legs" look is accurate? From an anatomical perspective I'm saying. There is a reason why even male body builders wear those baggy pants; they also have "chicken legs". Add to that, a natural, anatomicaly correct woman will have a pear shape. Narrower at the midrift and wider ath the hips and shoulders. Anything else is not nessesarily healthy, in this case healthy=able to give birth to children without dying or requiring surgery.

If I got to technical (aka Mr. Spock or Mr. Data), I appologize. TMI, I suppose.
Commander
# 9
08-29-2013, 07:45 PM
I wasn't calling you pervert... it was aimed more at the people I know who will abuse that feature. And I think immature was more of the word I was looking for than pervert.

People would abuse this feature like they abuse the name feature and the appearance feature. I just know someone out there would ruin just for s***s and giggles.

And I most certainly do like women, I just don't like have to remind myself that we can customize their appearance to the point we have, as we call them in the writing community, a Mary-Sue.

And a naked or scantily clad woman doesn't bother me, I just have too much of the aspects of a gentleman and a knight shoved into my head to look at them wrong.
Captain
# 10
08-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Any guy that plays female characters in revealing clothing is a bit of a pervert at heart and I speak from personal experience. Especially anyone that uses the standard uniform for Orion Females. Rather look at a female's "back" than a guy's.
Closed Thread