Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Survivor of Romulus
# 11
08-28-2013, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxadrill View Post
Question: Is the Bortasqu uniform the one on the tailors dummy to the right of the tailor on Qo'nos? And if so where does a KDF player get that from?
A Tier 3 Fleet starbase, once the tailor is unlocked.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Captain
# 12
08-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commodoreshrvk View Post
At what point will Large Power Cells be fixed so that we can buy them in stacks of 100? Seems you missed upping the purchase size of those from dev and through QA...

It has been a while...ever going back to make the five minute fix?
really, its a pointless change anyway since you still end up with 3 stacks of items. It saves a couple of clicks but does nothing to address the fact you need several open inventory slots. Its a half solution.

Generally most everything in the game should just stack to 999. This solves issues both we and the devs have when it comes to inventory and mail.
Career Officer
# 13
08-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuatela View Post
A Tier 3 Fleet starbase, once the tailor is unlocked.
Ahhhh! Right! Thanks
Admiral Rednall
* Server Hamster attitude upgrade - Installed *
Captain
# 14
08-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelchenchuan View Post
really, its a pointless change anyway since you still end up with 3 stacks of items. It saves a couple of clicks but does nothing to address the fact you need several open inventory slots. Its a half solution.

Generally most everything in the game should just stack to 999. This solves issues both we and the devs have when it comes to inventory and mail.
You are aware that they are used in bulk for other applications right?
Career Officer
# 15
08-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonelchenchuan View Post

Oh I agree it is a half solution...but at this point with this game I will take a half solution that alleviates the potential for me to develop carpal tunnel (only slightly) in the clicky cklicky fill the sliders game this has become.
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
08-28-2013, 03:32 PM
I guess this isn't so bad.
<a href=http://s146.photobucket.com/user/Challenger03/media/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/Challenger03/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg target=_blank>http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...psfcfe716b.jpg</a></a>
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-29-2013, 09:47 AM
why is the Bortasqu uniform being removed as a bug fix while in comparison infinitely more severe tailor bugs are not being addressed?

The KHG set for KDF females still is missing its torso option and on KDF romulan females the upper arm decoration and collar are not available at all in the tailor. Please fix those tailor bugs as a priority!

Last edited by grievas; 08-29-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Lieutenant
# 18
09-04-2013, 01:38 PM
[*]Romulans allied with the KDF can no longer purchase the Bortasqu' Basic Uniform from the Embassy tailor.[*]Many Lobi store items have had their prices reduced by 15% to prepare for the sale later this week on Holodeck.
  • All Elachi items will not be included in the sale.
  • Items priced below 10 lobi will not have their prices reduced.
[/list]
Known Issue
  • The Lobi Store prices for Ships and Crew are still at their original prices.
[/quote]

Cant buy Uni? WTF. I need it DONT NERF IT PLS.
But Lobi store ftw. need more lobi crap. and dont reduce, no need to reduce, you should increase all prices ALL!
Lieutenant
# 19
09-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grievas View Post
why is the Bortasqu uniform being removed as a bug fix while in comparison infinitely more severe tailor bugs are not being addressed?

The KHG set for KDF females still is missing its torso option and on KDF romulan females the upper arm decoration and collar are not available at all in the tailor. Please fix those tailor bugs as a priority!
Ye fix unis and dont nerf the BortasQQu. why are you fixing gamebreaking bugs(actualy you never do nor ballance nothing...) when there are uniform bugs? WTF are you guys thinking?