Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Career Officer
# 11
08-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Yeah look out though, JF doesn't allow you to voice your opinion if it differs from the ruling council.
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
08-28-2013, 12:18 PM
Upcoming fleet event this saturday:

Redshirt PvP! In this event, the Officer Core, from Ensign's and above, go up against the new recruits and Redshirts in Jupiter Force, backed up by those who have completed their trials, the Crewman. Will the newbies be able to put down the oldies and claim their rightful place in Jupiter Force? Or will the old Force use their vast experience and knowledge to outwit their new counterparts? Join us to find out!
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
09-06-2013, 06:02 AM
Greeting Jupiter Force members! This week, on Saturday 7th September, we'll be running through the first ever Defera Adventure Zone Fleet Event!

Everyone meets within a specific instance of the Defera Adventure Zone map.

You can come with any faction, as most of Defera is open zoned anyway. Any Harder Mode missions that require a closed zone, can be used by a team if they wish to stick together.

Everyone can seperate, keep moving as a group or split into smaller teams if they so wish to. We'll be running through the missions available from the NPC contacts.
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
09-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Jupiter Force is recruiting new members!
If you are looking for a new fleet to join check us out and apply!
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
09-09-2013, 06:05 PM
How does one apply?

looking for a new fleet to join. Been following Stoked since the beginning, and am looking for a friendly relaxed fleet

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
09-10-2013, 11:11 AM
You have to first register to our forums, then fill out the application template.
You can find links to the forums and the app template on the first page of this
thread on the bottom of the first post under recruitment links.

Last edited by hrci2907; 09-10-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
09-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrci2907 View Post
You have to first register to our forums, then fill out the application template.
You can find links to the forums and the app template on the first page of this
thread on the bottom of the first post under recruitment links.
Thanks for your response, I have made a forum account under Sunfrancks.

Just waiting on my account activation and then I will fill out the application

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
09-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Excellent, good luck!
Ensign
# 19
09-11-2013, 11:50 AM
I just read through some of your app stuffand it all seems perfect. i wanted to ask if there was a place for newcomers in your fleet. Being active, is not a problem, just wanted to be sure new players to the game are welcome!
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
09-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydoteedot View Post
I just read through some of your app stuffand it all seems perfect. i wanted to ask if there was a place for newcomers in your fleet. Being active, is not a problem, just wanted to be sure new players to the game are welcome!

Everyone is welcome!