Survivor of Romulus
# 41
08-02-2013, 02:34 AM
Thank you for answering!

As i read it, it seems this way of updating is kind of a powerful tool. And like everything that is powerful; when used wrongly it can go out with a bang. Therefore when it isn't needed, it won't get used.

Clear and wise decision. Thanks again for the answer.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Lt. Commander
# 42
08-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the fix! I do feel waiting well over a month to get a problem like this fixed is a bit excessive, but I'm happy it is fixed nonetheless.
Ensign
I am attempting to create my first foundy mission. But I get a Creation failure when I make try to make either a Fed or KDF toon. In fact it logs me out of the server all together and forces a relog on.

I know I am not the only person to have this issue. Since I mentioned it 4 others in my fleet have tried it. All are people that have not done missions prior. All with the same results.

Any suggestions
Cryptic Studios Team
# 44
08-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittlepony69su View Post
I am attempting to create my first foundy mission. But I get a Creation failure when I make try to make either a Fed or KDF toon. In fact it logs me out of the server all together and forces a relog on.

I know I am not the only person to have this issue. Since I mentioned it 4 others in my fleet have tried it. All are people that have not done missions prior. All with the same results.

Any suggestions
Is this still occurring?
Ensign
# 45 Still going on
08-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
Is this still occurring?
It is for me, I have talked to 9 people in our fleet that enjoy making fleet scavenger hunts, and trivia for the game.

we had to postpone a event of member with the best foundry mission. Because those that have not made missions before all get a crash.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 46
08-28-2013, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgsto View Post
It is for me, I have talked to 9 people in our fleet that enjoy making fleet scavenger hunts, and trivia for the game.

we had to postpone a event of member with the best foundry mission. Because those that have not made missions before all get a crash.
OK, let's see if we can track this down.

Are those of you affected Gold (subscriber) accounts or Silver (non-subscriber) accounts?

If you are Silver, have you purchased any Foundry Project Slots from the C-Store?
Career Officer
# 47
08-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
OK, let's see if we can track this down.

Are those of you affected Gold (subscriber) accounts or Silver (non-subscriber) accounts?

If you are Silver, have you purchased any Foundry Project Slots from the C-Store?
Foundry Project Slots aren't purchased from the C-Store last I checked. Or has that changed?
Career Officer
# 48
08-28-2013, 12:27 PM
I assume he means using dilithium lol

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Career Officer
# 49
08-28-2013, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
I assume he means using dilithium lol
Actually...is the purchase button still hiding in a corner? I haven't been in, in a while, but I recall it being really, really hard to find at first.
Career Officer
# 50 ...
08-28-2013, 05:13 PM
.................................................. .............
Stonewall@LordHarconan

Lifetime Member
Vice Admiral of the Omega Family Fleet
(228 members and growing)

Last edited by earlofthar; 08-28-2013 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Want to delete