Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,110
# 41
08-02-2013, 02:34 AM
Thank you for answering!

As i read it, it seems this way of updating is kind of a powerful tool. And like everything that is powerful; when used wrongly it can go out with a bang. Therefore when it isn't needed, it won't get used.

Clear and wise decision. Thanks again for the answer.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 170
# 42
08-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the fix! I do feel waiting well over a month to get a problem like this fixed is a bit excessive, but I'm happy it is fixed nonetheless.
Ensign
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
I am attempting to create my first foundy mission. But I get a Creation failure when I make try to make either a Fed or KDF toon. In fact it logs me out of the server all together and forces a relog on.

I know I am not the only person to have this issue. Since I mentioned it 4 others in my fleet have tried it. All are people that have not done missions prior. All with the same results.

Any suggestions
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,056
# 44
08-26-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittlepony69su View Post
I am attempting to create my first foundy mission. But I get a Creation failure when I make try to make either a Fed or KDF toon. In fact it logs me out of the server all together and forces a relog on.

I know I am not the only person to have this issue. Since I mentioned it 4 others in my fleet have tried it. All are people that have not done missions prior. All with the same results.

Any suggestions
Is this still occurring?
Ensign
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
# 45 Still going on
08-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
Is this still occurring?
It is for me, I have talked to 9 people in our fleet that enjoy making fleet scavenger hunts, and trivia for the game.

we had to postpone a event of member with the best foundry mission. Because those that have not made missions before all get a crash.
Cryptic Studios Team
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,056
# 46
08-28-2013, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgsto View Post
It is for me, I have talked to 9 people in our fleet that enjoy making fleet scavenger hunts, and trivia for the game.

we had to postpone a event of member with the best foundry mission. Because those that have not made missions before all get a crash.
OK, let's see if we can track this down.

Are those of you affected Gold (subscriber) accounts or Silver (non-subscriber) accounts?

If you are Silver, have you purchased any Foundry Project Slots from the C-Store?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 617
# 47
08-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticfrost View Post
OK, let's see if we can track this down.

Are those of you affected Gold (subscriber) accounts or Silver (non-subscriber) accounts?

If you are Silver, have you purchased any Foundry Project Slots from the C-Store?
Foundry Project Slots aren't purchased from the C-Store last I checked. Or has that changed?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,510
# 48
08-28-2013, 12:27 PM
I assume he means using dilithium lol

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 617
# 49
08-28-2013, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
I assume he means using dilithium lol
Actually...is the purchase button still hiding in a corner? I haven't been in, in a while, but I recall it being really, really hard to find at first.
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 74
# 50 ...
08-28-2013, 05:13 PM
.................................................. .............
Stonewall@LordHarconan

Lifetime Member
Vice Admiral of the Omega Family Fleet
(228 members and growing)

Last edited by earlofthar; 08-28-2013 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Want to delete
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:52 AM.