Empire Veteran
# 31
08-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Personally I would like them to finish up the other on going story arcs first, even the earliest one with the Undine remains untouched since launch.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
08-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
In "Faces" we see the Vidiian discovering that Klingons have a natural resistance to the Phage. What would be interesting is if we took this fact and turned it into a KDF-only story arc.

The Vidiians, having discovered there is a cure on the other side of the galaxy, gathers their entire race together for the cross-galaxy trip to Klingon space under the hope of finding a cure. But their knowledge of the KDF is somewhat limited and they find a race not very interested in helping them.

The Vidiian colonize a planet in Klingon space where they start attacking Klingon ships to harvest their organs, but mostly to gather blood samples. They are looking to cure the Phage once and for all.

The Klingons respond to these attacks in the appropriate manner, by invading the planet the Vidiians have colonized. But the KDF suffer heavy losses due to the advance Vidiian medical technology literally harvesting entire platoons. Plus, we have seen in series that Vidiian technology is at least on par with Federation technology.
My klingon respond will be glass the planet, shoot the planet with so much disruptors that the planet will turn into glass.
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Captain
# 33
08-28-2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipagat View Post
Personally I would like them to finish up the other on going story arcs first, even the earliest one with the Undine remains untouched since launch.
Undine, Tholians, Federation-Klingon War (that is a farce at this point), Fek'Ihri ... it goes on ...

Thinking about it, only 2 story arcs have ended, Mirror and B'vat but B'vat is connected to the Federation-Klingon War that remains unfinished and its totally absent on the KDF side as well as Mirror.

Since there are the KDF forums, there is no Klingon accessible Arc that is concluded.

*I am excluding FE since they are self contained
Former Star Trek Online Player