Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,384
# 21
08-27-2013, 07:07 PM
lol pvp

/10characters
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91851766000&type=sigpic&dateline=13403  39147
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,427
# 22
08-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconians View Post
lol pvp

/10characters
Which explains why you lay motionless when farming in Kerrat

Just stay still, and be quiet. It will be over soon...
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,326
# 23
08-28-2013, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
Yep. Last KDF Ship Bortasqu'... And now all our ships mean NOTHING... when a Vesta etc... mean the win of the PvP Or PvE
Funny most of the PvP matches I join it is the KDF who wins, often by a landslide. Like most others here, I feel that the KDF is finally a full progression Faction. Sure there could be more things such as storyline missions, but between the Empire Defense, Ship/Player/Turret Killer missions, exploration, and some storyline missions the KDF is now actually better than the Federation faction was at launch. I will also agree that more experienced players are the ones who stick to the "Red" side of the house, even if they are green-blooded.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,109
# 24
08-28-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
Funny most of the PvP matches I join it is the KDF who wins, often by a landslide. Like most others here, I feel that the KDF is finally a full progression Faction. Sure there could be more things such as storyline missions, but between the Empire Defense, Ship/Player/Turret Killer missions, exploration, and some storyline missions the KDF is now actually better than the Federation faction was at launch. I will also agree that more experienced players are the ones who stick to the "Red" side of the house, even if they are green-blooded.

A large percentage of the Feds have the false impression that they should win without effort , gear or ability because they are the federation. Plus the pve builds them up to be the next captain badass. It is a rude awakening for many when they meet the business end of the KDFs disruptors.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,326
# 25
08-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipagat View Post
A large percentage of the Feds have the false impression that they should win without effort , gear or ability because they are the federation. Plus the pve builds them up to be the next captain badass. It is a rude awakening for many when they meet the business end of the KDFs disruptors.
No kidding! The few times I queue Fed side, I expect that we will loose so I try to find something productive to do, such as staying with the biggest meat sheild and try to score at least one kill. In ground arena matches, I loot the medical crates for a few extra EC. Since I tend to be squishy in PvP, I let others distract and occupy the Fed players while I either snipe (in arenas), loot crates, kill turrets and NPCs, or Cap flags in Capture matches. The only time I really get upset is when the KDF team is a bunch of noobs who get so distracted by a fight that they ignore everything else going on in the match.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 33
# 26
08-28-2013, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
....... who get so distracted by a fight that they ignore everything else going on in the match.
sounds like me , my KDF main LOVE good meele fight
Sorry 4 my bad English , is not my native language
K'eldron , son of J'ardis - KDF Klingon TAC , Fleet Tor'Kaht (beam/gunboat hybrid)
V'endy - KDF Orion SCI , Vo'Quv Carrier (GW spammer/heavy gunship)
Tanis - FED ally Romulan TAC , Ar'Kif
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,764
# 27
08-29-2013, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaker001b View Post
Which explains why you lay motionless when farming in Kerrat

Just stay still, and be quiet. It will be over soon...
<shoots blood wine out my nose>
Ouch
Lol
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 273
# 28
08-29-2013, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
<shoots blood wine out my nose>
Ouch
Lol
*hands over full mug of bloodwine to compensate*
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 986
# 29
08-29-2013, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaker001b View Post
Which explains why you lay motionless when farming in Kerrat

Just stay still, and be quiet. It will be over soon...
Apparently he isn't a Klingon or else he would have attacked you for questioning his honor like that. Pity, I had the popped tribbles ready for a good brawl.

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 582
# 30
08-29-2013, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipagat View Post
A large percentage of the Feds have the false impression that they should win without effort , gear or ability because they are the federation. Plus the pve builds them up to be the next captain badass. It is a rude awakening for many when they meet the business end of the KDFs disruptors.
Very True. Just Try To Compensate All My Science Gorn Can Do... He Debuffs You To Death (Still working on kinks)

Space... Well... Still Working On That... I just Know Debuffing Is My Strength.

"Just because you are a medic, it does not mean you are indestructible. Notice that now... before it is too late. However, in that case, try to find a way to snare your enemies, and take them out before they get you. But never forget about healing either. They are both equally important. In this case, I rest on studying my enemies, finding their weak points, and executing the process. However, I always carry some medical supplies.

S'kaa Are'kshiz
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 AM.