Lt. Commander
# 21
08-28-2013, 06:30 PM
It would be nice if Romulan players could have access to C-store ships that were paid for. I'd like some more options on ships to use for them than just what the Republic deems suitable!
Captain
# 22
08-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Still nothing new about the Saucer separation for the Galaxy-X Dreadnought Cruiser or a general "Galaxy-revamp", as part of a bundle... as always.
Rihannsu
# 23
08-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
Still nothing new about the Saucer separation for the Galaxy-X Dreadnought Cruiser or a general "Galaxy-revamp", as part of a bundle... as always.
Its unlikely first place you hear about it is on patch notes.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Republic Veteran
# 24
08-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlizardo View Post
It would be nice if Romulan players could have access to C-store ships that were paid for. I'd like some more options on ships to use for them than just what the Republic deems suitable!
Yeah, I agree my Federation captain would love to get his hands on a Klingon BOP, and ships I paid for on the KDF side ...I'm tired of Star Fleet telling me I can't fly a BOP, or Battle Carrier.

Captain
# 25
08-28-2013, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Its unlikely first place you hear about it is on patch notes.
Hope dies last...
Captain
# 26
08-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Vetinari, your fleet seems to belong to the Feds, since they have such a silly rule about which uniform may be worn to a fleet meeting, but that's not a stricture put in by the Federation Starfleet, nor by Cryptic themselves. My Fleet has a suggested uniform - but on those rare occasions when they actually have meetings, they're happy enough when we just show up.

And if Nniol "belongs to the Fed", why can't he fly any Fed ships without laying out Zen?
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Commander
# 27
08-28-2013, 07:57 PM
What I want to know is when these stupid Server Disconnects will get fixed?!!??!
---------------------------------------------------
Sadly, I will NOT become a lifetime member due to PWE's absolutely horrid "customer service." If PWE corrects this, then I will reassess.
Rihannsu
# 28
08-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
Hope dies last...
I dont mean that, likely there would be two blogs about it, one that would be a preview about it and one the day before release about the stats as its common within C-Store ships.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Lieutenant
# 29
08-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Commodities above food in the Replicator. Great news for DOFFers! Thank you
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
08-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Does anyone even remember a time where patches didn't have bugs in them or when Cryptic actually did something that didn't piss off a bunch of players?
Closed Thread