Lt. Commander
# 31
08-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplegamer View Post
Does this patch include a fix for the tailor CTD? I don't see it listed.
That's my problem too...and it only started with one of the patches a month or so back...I go to the tailor to try and change the uniform of a Boff and boom...straight to the desk top...then there's the problem about knocking you out if a game constantly...I get disconnected to the point that when it starts it can happen once a minute for several minutes, before I can get back in without another disconnect...there I get taken to the login screen...they need to fix these type of problems before they worry about costume changes!
There is about as much water on Earth now as there was three billion years ago. But while the amount of water has remained static, the amount of tequila and Triple Sec available for the making of Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
Captain
# 32
08-28-2013, 09:29 PM
So no fix to the tailor for when it crashes to desktop whentrying to modify bridge officers uniforms
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Captain
# 33
08-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagrom7 View Post
I'm gonna get in before the uniform flame war gets too hot and say that I too am going to miss the T'varo cool down thing.
Well at least it will be a welcome change to continually debating new icons
Live long and Prosper
Lt. Commander
# 34
08-28-2013, 10:40 PM
Does this mean we are stuck with those icons ?
Career Officer
# 35
08-28-2013, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
At our fleet meetings we're required to wear the Fleet uniform, it happens to be a version of the Odyssey. My Romulan character can not participate because she can not wear the Fleet Uniform.
If your fleet is that shallow to not allow you to partake in fleet activities because you cannot wear an uniform they perfectly know you can't due to game mechanics; time to reevaluate your association with them, no?

As far as the change, I tend to agree that a rom should not be able to wear a fed/KDF outfit. Roms are not "part of" either faction, they are allied. As such, they have their own sets of uniforms, they simply are granted access to allied facilities and gears.

SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1701s)
Ensign
# 36
08-28-2013, 10:49 PM
No mail system bug fix?
This can potentially be the end of game for many...

As I can not receive new e-mails, nor collect my items that have expired on exchange I stopped playing game where I have played the most - Kerrat.
Starfleet Veteran
# 37
08-28-2013, 11:18 PM
Here was my problem with the removal of the Fleet uniforms (the ones purchased from T3 starbases). As a Romulan Republic Officer, I still had Starfleet (and KDF) officers "on loan" and THOSE were the ones I wanted to wear the Fleet uniform. I am also glad that Cryptic choose to allow the sale for the BOFFs at half price.

My Fleet has a suggested uniform for the different ranks as well but it is NOT required. Some players prefer a different style of uniform and, as Fleet leader, I am not forcing them to wear anything. However, I am requesting that they wear our patch.

Until Starfleet (and KDF) Command [aka Cryptic] dictates that XYZ is the only uniform you can wear, then it's a players choice of what they like. You likes will more than likely be different from someone else's and that is OK.

Matt
Matt Miracle

Fleet Commander in Chief for Covenant of Honor [FED] (formerly Task Force A.W.O.L.)
House Leader for Honorable House or Mor'gue [KDF]
Starfleet Veteran
# 38
08-28-2013, 11:32 PM
Quote:
KDF and Federation bridge officers rewarded by duty officers assignment do not have a Train Up option for Romulan captains.
This has been a problem since the faction was released and only NOW it's become a 'known issue'?!
Captain
# 39
08-28-2013, 11:34 PM
what cryptic should do is make a fleet uniform for romulans

Maybe along the lines of ambassador clothes for off duty wear and maybe a diplomats wear for your normal uniform that way your representing the RR and not being forced to dress like a feddy bear or Klink.
Captain
# 40
08-28-2013, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badvaio View Post
Does this mean we are stuck with those icons ?
in one word yes
Live long and Prosper
Closed Thread