Captain
# 41
08-28-2013, 11:42 PM
the new icons are eyesores imo
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/wraith_011/Youracistbastard.jpg
Survivor of Romulus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
Nniol tr'Keiniadh doesn't "belong to" the Federation's Starfleet - he's a liaison officer from the Romulan Republic. Requiring him to wear the Starfleet uniform would make as much sense as forcing the Canadian liaison officer I worked with at HQ SAC to wear a USAF uniform. (In fact, doing so would have been a violation of Canadian Armed Forces regulations, and I doubt very much that the Captain would have been at all amenable to such an idea...)
I agree, as a Military force there is no way one Independent force/faction would wear the uniform of another. The Romulan's are not members of the Federation/Starfleet, so why would they get to wear the uniform.

What would be better is a Unique Romulan uniform that can be obtained from a fleet tailor.
Lt. Commander
# 43
08-29-2013, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlizardo View Post
It would be nice if Romulan players could have access to C-store ships that were paid for. I'd like some more options on ships to use for them than just what the Republic deems suitable!
Umm, what do you mean? My Fed alligned romulan character has an access to every Fed c-store ship I have bought.
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
08-29-2013, 12:45 AM
So what about the voice chat channel bug? You know, the one that makes the chat box unusable, and by extension the game largely unplayable for those of us who like to actually talk to each other in this multiplayer game.
Career Officer
# 45
08-29-2013, 12:49 AM
I'm still waiting for the falsely advertised "Unique costume unlock" for KDF tier 3 fleet embassy. My KDF fleet has a fully maxed out tier 3 fleet with everything unlocked, including all vanity upgrades.

A few weeks ago I remembered something about a special embassy outfit. So I go to my fleet embassy and check out the tailor store. What do I see? Only the fleet starbase Bortasqu' uniform. NO special embassy outfit or anything. It even shows in tier 3 embassy that the tailor can be unlocked via a project and when doing so you get a unique costume you can unlock. Hence false advertising!

Are the fed embassy robes an off duty outfit? My fed fleets don't have tier 3 embassy yet so I can't purchase it at this time. If they are off duty I can understand that holding things up for KDF. But with the start of the summer event, KDF and romulan faction players can now use off duty outfits. So there should be NO excuse not to give us the embassy outfit to purchase.

P.S. Season 7, which brought us the fleet embassy holding, came November 2012. When the first KDF fleets were hitting tier 3, about a couple to three months after the launch of season 7, they reported it way back then that the embassy costume is missing for KDF. Getting close to a year since season 7 launched and this is still not fixed.

P.P.S. AGAIN no fix for the missing soft boots for male federation characters and boffs.
Self Portrait

Last edited by monkeybone13; 08-29-2013 at 12:54 AM.
Rihannsu
# 46
08-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Why is Lobi Store sale not mentioned in the release-notes? At least the poll winner item should be in there right?
Commander
# 47
08-29-2013, 01:36 AM
Hey people..Stop giving so much hatred towards Cryptic.

With all the patches, even the smallest ones, Cryptic is doing its best to improve our gaming experience with STO.

And Hell...The way how much free 2 play STO is...you should be happy enough with that,
Cuz I for sure am.

Keep up the Great work Cryptic, there is players like me who appreciate the work you do and all the patches you bring to STO.

Qapla'

"This is Admiral BumBleBush!..Captain of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"

"This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
Lt. Commander
# 48
08-29-2013, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebush View Post
Hey people..Stop giving so much hatred towards Cryptic.

With all the patches, even the smallest ones, Cryptic is doing its best to improve our gaming experience with STO.

And Hell...The way how much free 2 play STO is...you should be happy enough with that,
Cuz I for sure am.

Keep up the Great work Cryptic, there is players like me who appreciate the work you do and all the patches you bring to STO.

Qapla'

"This is Admiral BumBleBush!..Captain of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
Well the problem is that I came back a after three years, yet I am still encountring bugs that were present back in 2010. And beause something is free we should be content with bugs, errors and crashes? Really?
Lieutenant
# 49
08-29-2013, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpetersen View Post
Bridge officer stAtions not only missing in the gateway, also in game. Bridge officers left their station very often. Im tired of puting them back on station to use there abilities in space. I guess the bug with department heads and missing bridge officers on the bridge are related to this.

Please fix this old bug because its very annoying to join a STF and have no abilities in your bar.
I agree - whats about this bug? Will it be fixed soon?
Commander
# 50
08-29-2013, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrosil View Post
Well the problem is that I came back a after three years, yet I am still encountring bugs that were present back in 2010. And beause something is free we should be content with bugs, errors and crashes? Really?
I understand all the bugs, crashes, and errors. And your problly right..thats what comes with such a great free 2 play game.

But I play STO almost everyday, and I do not Encounter the problems other players come across.

The only real problem I have, is on occasion and very rarely I get random disconnects.
But that is easily solved by just re-loging back in.

After reading and seeing what iv been seeing for years with this game is that, I realized that every players experience is different.
What one player will experience another wont.

And at this point I do not care, cause everytime I play I have a fun and joyful playtime.

Thanx for such a great Star Trek game Cryptic!...And keep up the great work.

"This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
Closed Thread