Captain
# 51
08-29-2013, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrosil View Post
Well the problem is that I came back a after three years, yet I am still encountring bugs that were present back in 2010. And beause something is free we should be content with bugs, errors and crashes? Really?
The problem is human nature most people wont demand more or better after they have gotten used to mediocrity and in this game that runs rampant.

Cryptic is more concerned in selling keys and shiny stuff then actually fixing the game but as it is this community of gamers have become used to and now like the mediocre game developing.

Some will cite LoR as this great look what they did for the game...imho opinion LoR brought a host of brand new bugs and issues to a game that was already rife with them.

LoR was clearly not ready to go live but they pushed it in anyways the carrier UIs wasnt ready they pushed it through anyways.

Another problem is a complete lack of comunication between devs and players as it is the devs only listen to the accolades not the people asking or wanting better for the game.

What is happening is players voice their concerns abotu bugs and other issues the bug and game issue column is packed full of them....but most never get addressed let alone fixed.

Until this gaming community decides to demand better and figure a way to get Cryptics or PWEs attention about the issues in this game nothing will be done.

As for now the majority is content with mediocrity
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/wraith_011/Youracistbastard.jpg
Ensign
# 52
08-29-2013, 02:52 AM
Costumes change and commodities placement change in the replicator? What the **** is this ****?

My game crash every single time I beam to new romulus, or when I change sector with any window open and they put a patch for this crap?

Wtf?
Commander
# 53
08-29-2013, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabinoudu73 View Post
Costumes change and commodities placement change in the replicator? What the **** is this ****?

My game crash every single time I beam to new romulus, or when I change sector with any window open and they put a patch for this crap?

Wtf?
It just cant be on Cryptic or PWE's part.
For somthing like that to happen has to be all on your part.

Cause like I said..After Years of seeing and reading what I have, every players experience and problems are different.

What your experiencing..Me and other players are not.

Different problems with different players.

"This is Admiral BumBleBush!..Captain of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"

"This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
Ensign
# 54
08-29-2013, 03:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebush View Post
It just cant be on Cryptic or PWE's part.
For somthing like that to happen has to be all on your part.

Cause like I said..After Years of seeing and reading what I have, every players experience and problems are different.

What your experiencing..Me and other players are not.

Different problems with different players.

Guess you should read forums a bit then. I'm not alone experiencing this.
Career Officer
# 55
08-29-2013, 04:00 AM
Tailor CTD? I've never had that.
Career Officer
# 56
08-29-2013, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pupibird View Post
This! It's such a pain! I have already been called a leacher with no chance to explain the STF team, that it just takes me 2 minutes to correct boff & hotbars!
Maybe you should not queue from ESD then?! Seriously. I always undock first, to see whether all my stations are filled properly, and my tray bar is not messed up. THEN, and only then, do I queue.

On-topic: yeah, would be nice if Cryptic actually *fixed* the empty stations thingy (now wait for the horde of angry enablers, yelling at me for having the audacity to bring up bugs during a maintenance announcement, LOL).
Lt. Commander
# 57
08-29-2013, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedsnake001 View Post
Tailor CTD? I've never had that.
Then start a new game, get your second boff and try to change his/her uniform.
Rihannsu
# 58
08-29-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Then you Fleet is silly...
If you're going to devolve into name calling, and personal attacks, I'm done talking to you about this. Nothing I said affects YOU and the way YOU play the game. You RP your way. I'll RP mine. Thanks. Move along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneemann83 View Post
Indeed, an uniform means something. But this is not about some KDF/Fed uniform, it's about the FLEET uniform. Romulans are regular and full members of their respective fleet, and thus Romulans are also required to be able to wear their fleet uniform. It doesn't matter if you're Klingon, Gorn, Nausicaan, Orion, Romulan or Reman. All of them are fighting the same fights together as one fleet. All of them should be able to wear the same uniform, identifying them as equal members of the same group. Stigmatizing Romulans as pariahs within their fleets doesn't help anyone, especially not the Romulans.
Schneemann93 gets it.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Career Officer
# 59
08-29-2013, 06:51 AM
Ah yeah, I've had the tailor CTD issue. Quick work around is that when you get a new BOff, don't try to alter their uniform from the initial menu that pops up. Don't rename them, don't alter them in any way, just press OK to have them join your crew. Then you can go back to an actual tailor NPC and make whatever changes you want without getting a CTD. It also doesn't charge you since it still counts that as the first time. It's a quick and dirty work around, but it works 100% of the time for me. Haven't had a tailor CTD since I started doing that.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 60
08-29-2013, 07:03 AM
Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for 2.5 hours and I will post again once it is complete. Thanks!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread