Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 344
# 1 Suliban Cell Ship in Freefall
08-29-2013, 12:14 PM
If anyone was interested, the Cell Ship is now in a free fall in regards to price.

They are now around 100 million
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,066
# 2
08-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamank View Post
If anyone was interested, the Cell Ship is now in a free fall in regards to price.

They are now around 100 million
Its an ugly ship to begin with, the Tuffli is more appealing, and those have been discontinued.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 654
# 3
08-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Also, you can only run one Cell mission at a time now.
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 174
# 4
08-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Yeah, the only reason it was 200-250 mil at the start was due to the doff recruitment 'exploit\bug' that let us run one of each of the missions without taking a single assingment slot
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,066
# 5
08-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikonov View Post
Yeah, the only reason it was 200-250 mil at the start was due to the doff recruitment 'exploit\bug' that let us run one of each of the missions without taking a single assingment slot
Now its just one ugly @ss ship inferior to the Tuffli.

Though I do not condone that exploit, its another broken toy from Cryptic
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 344
# 6
08-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stark2k View Post
Now its just one ugly @ss ship inferior to the Tuffli.

Though I do not condone that exploit, its another broken toy from Cryptic
Besides the appearance, how is it not as good a Tuffli?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,486
# 7
08-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Let me know when it drops to 20 million, and i'll buy one....

Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) - I only play one char now, such is the state of the game..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,502
# 8
08-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by architect13 View Post
Also, you can only run one Cell mission at a time now.
didn't see that in the patchnotes...

also... meh they only gave out Suliban DOffs... i would have wanted Romulan DOffs... still waiting for that Romulan Crew on my Ship that is overrun with Klingon DOffs.
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 344
# 9
08-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Let me know when it drops to 20 million, and i'll buy one....
That is around what I am looking to pay as well.
Captain
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,192
# 10
08-29-2013, 01:54 PM
A Cell ship or a Freighter is a MUST HAVE for any small to medium size fleet building a base. Even at $200 million you would save that much going from T3 to T5 plus all the other holdings buy getting commodities at a discount.

Since you can invite players onto the ship to buy - every fleet should have at least 1
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:50 PM.