Career Officer
# 1 Wth Pwe?
08-29-2013, 10:53 AM
I had already bought the Bortasqu uniform for a butt load of fleet credit and dilithium and now today I CAN NOT USE any of it until I BUY IT AGAIN?

Why should I have to pay 3 TIMES what everyone else pays to only be able to use it on bridge officers?

Why didn't you just change the one I had already bought to the bridge officer one? or give some sort of token to those who already owned it before this patch so they can get the officer outfit for free.

You need to get a refund system put into this game so you can stop using the excuse that you can't refund items when people complain over stuff like this!
Captain
# 2
08-29-2013, 11:07 AM
From today's notes:

Quote:
Romulan captains who have already purchased the uniform will continue to be able to use the respective uniform on respective ally bridge officers.
Career Officer
# 3
08-29-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stirling191 View Post
From today's notes:
Ah, see, that's the thing though. You can't use it at all. If I decide to change like my Klingon Bridge officers uniform it acts like I never bought it at all. Doesn't show up anywhere.

Then you get told that you have to buy it again but now its only half price... so technically since its half price now if I do that I paid 3 times as much to use the same uniform on my Boffs'

I believe this isn't fair and I learned something new from my lawyer.

Sine the ruling on Bitcoin caused the United states to see DIGITAL CURRENCY as legal tender they have now just broken the law! So they will be getting a letter from my lawyer in a week or so for selling me a product that they just up and revoked without any form of re-compensation.
Captain
# 4
08-29-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphoxy View Post
Ah, see, that's the thing though. You can't use it at all. If I decide to change like my Klingon Bridge officers uniform it acts like I never bought it at all. Doesn't show up anywhere.

Then you get told that you have to buy it again but now its only half price... so technically since its half price now if I do that I paid 3 times as much to use the same uniform on my Boffs'

Sine the ruling on Bitcoin caused the United states to see DIGITAL CURRENCY as legal tender they have now just broken the law! So they will be getting a letter from my lawyer in a week or so for selling me a product that they just up and revoked without any form of re-compensation.
lol in the tos it says they can take away anything they want.. it even says they can close your account at any time for no reason..

your lawyer wont be sending any letters..

i actually dont think they intended the current uniform to stop working.. so its probably a bug.
[12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
[12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Captain
# 5
08-29-2013, 02:06 PM
The Fleet Uniforms were probably never meant to be available for Romulans. Eventually, they will design appropriate Romulan Fleet uniforms.

From what I understand from the patch notes, Klingon, Orion, Lethean, Gorn, and Nausicaan Bridge Officers should be able to use the Fleet Uniform, but Romulan and Reman Bridge Officers are not eligible for this version. If the regular KDF Bridge Officers can't use it, then it is a bug.
Career Officer
# 6
08-29-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:

Your lawyers either an idiot or a con artist.
Captain
# 7
08-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopwithsnipe View Post
Your lawyers either an idiot or a con artist.
well, since the layer is the only one who will get paid out of that empty threat ...I'd say he's the latter.
# 8
08-29-2013, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgta1967 View Post
well, since the layer is the only one who will get paid out of that empty threat ...I'd say he's the latter.
I'm allowing for the possibility that the OP is his own lawyer.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
08-29-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:

Oh shut up. You don't have a lawyer. You're going to go and fume for being called out, and in a week you'll be back in the game and whining like normal.

Give me a break... Do you seriously believe ANYONE is going to take that threat seriously? I really hope you don't and you posted out of some want to get attention.

If not, have fun having doors slammed in your face, because no lawyer is going to take your even one bit seriously.
Captain
# 10
08-29-2013, 03:10 PM
Quote:

ROFL.

Zen is not a digital currency. Your lawyer is playing you for a fool.