Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Captain
Its a safe bet that the free Carrier will be Elachi, so as the title suggests speculate about the stats, possible hangars and so on.

I'll start off with suggesting that the hangar pets will be fighter drones and frigate drones in the Elachi style as advanced drones with complex behavioral programs appear to be a major theme with the Elachi.
Republic Veteran
# 2
08-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaphallic View Post
Its a safe bet that the free Carrier will be Elachi, so as the title suggests speculate about the stats, possible hangars and so on.

I'll start off with suggesting that the hangar pets will be fighter drones and frigate drones in the Elachi style as advanced drones with complex behavioral programs appear to be a major theme with the Elachi.
Except that it will actually be a Voth carrier, so no, it won't be an Elachi carrier.
Empire Veteran
# 3
08-29-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
Except that it will actually be a Voth carrier, so no, it won't be an Elachi carrier.
Oh snap!...........
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Empire Veteran
# 4
08-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blassreiterus View Post
Oh no uuuu didn'ttttttt!!!!! Oh dangggg! It's goinggg down!!!

On a more serious note, I can't wait to get my hands on this carrier.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-29-2013, 06:06 PM
Is Kazon carrier completely out of the question? That thing looks funny as hell.
Republic Veteran
# 6
08-29-2013, 06:22 PM
I don't care what race it's from as long as it is cool!
Captain
# 7
08-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Only information about it is that it is an ancient alien carrier with subspace capabilities. Personally, I am thinking it might be a ship from the solanogen-based lifeforms from the Schisms episodes from TNG. The Schisms episode is where Riker and a few other crew members were abducted while they were sleeping and had various experiments done to them. Constant exposure to subspace could have altered them so they could no longer stay in regular space so had to migrate to subspace to survive. They had to leave their ships behind.
Republic Veteran
# 8
08-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Only information about it is that it is an ancient alien carrier with subspace capabilities. Personally, I am thinking it might be a ship from the solanogen-based lifeforms from the Schisms episodes from TNG. The Schisms episode is where Riker and a few other crew members were abducted while they were sleeping and had various experiments done to them. Constant exposure to subspace could have altered them so they could no longer stay in regular space so had to migrate to subspace to survive. They had to leave their ships behind.
Umm...that's the Elachi.
Captain
# 9
08-29-2013, 08:45 PM
I hope its a carrier that gets a skin appropriate to your faction, I'm sick of the amount of non-faction ships in this game.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
Lieutenant
# 10
08-29-2013, 09:31 PM
there is going to be a free carrier? when?????

We've just received word from the fleet, they've engaged the Borg!