Lieutenant
# 51 new members
08-22-2013, 10:00 AM
UPdate

Yesterday we just started are dilithium mine trade T2 upgrade and ran a bunch of fleet marks and stf's. We are looking for new members to join our team, if you want a place to hang out and grind out rep and earn your fleet gear this is the place for you. Take a look at are website and see for your self, check out the forums see whats going on take a look at what events are coming up. www.themaktar.enjin.com We are laid back and are a no drama fleet hope to hear from you all soon.

Vice Admiral Vape
Career Officer
# 52
08-23-2013, 10:03 AM
The Mak'Tar is still accepting people into our close knit family! We currently have 40 active members and people logging on every day to run missions, stfs, nukara marks, romulan marks etc.

We also have some openings for recruitment officers as a Staff Captain within our fleet. So if you have a drive for recruitment and want to be more involved, then once your probation has been successful and you have been a member for at least a month, feel free to apply!

Be a part of a growing family and help drive our visions of creating a positive gaming environment for all fellow members!

We use Mumble for voice and website registration is mandatory.

Check us out!

www.themaktar.enjin.com

"We're doing it wrong, but it's working...."
Ensign
Are you a mature gamer that isn't really into those fleets that make you feel you are a babysitter?

Well here at the Mak'Tar we are a group of mature gamers that have come together to game, not to start fights or cause drama. If this sounds good to you, we may be the right place for you.

Please feel free to contact me directly or visit our website at www.themaktar.enjin.com

Admiral James
Lieutenant
# 54 Good Fleet
08-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Hi I am Vice Admiral Vape
Over the past few day we have grown with adding some new members to are ranks, How ever we are not yet done. We have 45 active members about 8 to 15 on daily and lots that play 3 to 4 days a week. We are not working to being the biggest, but working at having about 60 to 80 active members and something like 15 to 25 daily. If your new to the game or played it since launch your welcome to join are gaming family. We run stf and fleet mark events daily and some of the officers have no issues running members through content to help them level. If you are 18+ and looking for a fleet that helps it members and has no drama, you must visit us at www.themaktar.enjin.com and join today!!!
Feel free to contact me in game at @prod1701

Vice Admiral Vape
Ensign
# 55
08-27-2013, 10:35 AM
We're still recruiting. So if you want to take part in the fun and become part of our family, feel free to check us out at http://themaktar.enjin.com/
Ensign
# 56
08-28-2013, 04:23 PM
We've been growing a lot lately, especially thx to @prod1701 on getting a lot of new members We just went through a lot of different missions, for any kind of marks, with old and new members and mains and alts alike, enough to do all the reputation missions for the next few days Our Dil mine T2 trade upgrade will finish tonight, and soon we will start the upgrade for embassy T2 as well ^^

We're still looking for more people to join our ranks, so check out our website http://themaktar.enjin.com/ if you are interested ^^
Career Officer
# 57
08-30-2013, 10:43 AM
I'd like to say a big welcome to all our new members. We've had 10 new members join in the last week and our events are going well.

We're progressing nicely with the Dilithium Mine and should be seeing Tier 2 very shortly.

We've also got some fantastic new events that should be starting up soon. So come have a look at our site and you may find this is the family you've been looking to join!

www.themaktar.enjin.com

Fleet Admiral Nierion

"We're doing it wrong, but it's working...."
Ensign
# 58
09-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Join the mak'tar and get your corporate looking haircut TODAY!
Lieutenant
# 59 We are looking for you!!!!
09-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Hello I am Vice Admiral Vape,
I would like to invite you to come join are fleet today, we are a good bunch of people who enjoy a sci-fi based MMO. We come from all corners of this little blue rock in the sol system, and are looking to fill a few spots with in are team. We are looking for Staff Captains and event officers as well as new members. We have daily mark stf runs and just helping out with the rep grind of the game. So if your not looking for drama and want a place to chill and level your toons with some help from a group of people who enjoy the game as much as you do. Visit are website at www.themaktar.enjin.com and join us today!!

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Ensign
# 60 Come Join today
09-08-2013, 10:49 AM
We have a great bunch of mature members in our fleet that are always willing to lend a hand where needed.
Come join in the fun!

Please feel free to contact me directly or visit our website at www.themaktar.enjin.com

Admiral James