Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Survivor of Remus
I understand that someone had the idea that there should be on-duty and off-duty clothing and that only captains should be seen in off-duty clothing ... but that's just silly.

STO is a game. It's something we do for FUN and to PLAY. The whole concept of changing clothes on our toons and BOffs is basically a modern version of playing with dolls.

There is NO justifiable reason to deny players the ability to put BOffs in the same outfits as our toons.

If the captain can wear and outfit then my BOffs should be able to wear it too.

Please get rid of the stupid on-duty/off-duty clothing system and simplify everything so that all character toons and BOffs can wear ANYTHING that the player owns.

FYI ... if Cryptic and PWE want us to spend more cash on micro transactions, THIS is one way to do it.

I'd buy WAY MORE clothing in the game if I could put it on my BOffs and not just my own toon.

Right now you're LOSING money because I (and the players like me) aren't buying many of the clothes from the lobi, event, and C-stores simply because we can't put those outfits on our BOFFs.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."