Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 651
08-31-2013, 06:24 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the stipend should transfer the day the charge passes the bank? Why do we wait a full month to get it?
Career Officer
# 652
09-15-2013, 01:33 PM
So far so good, for me. I've tracked the last 3 months and get my 500 Zen every month like I'm supposed to.
Starfleet Veteran
# 653
09-23-2013, 09:22 PM
I've been on the lifetime sub for 125 days now and still have ZERO zen in my wallet... Not fixed!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 654
09-24-2013, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caedusc View Post
I've been on the lifetime sub for 125 days now and still have ZERO zen in my wallet... Not fixed!
ZEN from stipends would not be in your wallet; it would be in-game when you look at your balance in the C-Store as it's STO specific and can not be transferred elsewhere.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 655
09-29-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
ZEN from stipends would not be in your wallet; it would be in-game when you look at your balance in the C-Store as it's STO specific and can not be transferred elsewhere.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Where, exactly, can we see a transaction history detailing when we get our stipends, make purchases, add Zen, etc... so that we can audit this process for ourselves?

I attempted to do so via the PWE account page, and cannot see anything related to STO.
Career Officer
# 656
10-06-2013, 05:16 AM
Greetings,

I too have always been a Lifetime Member (since pre-order) and I'm only just finding out about stipends thanks to this thread.

I have been away for 2.5 years (until last week) so I've had a lot of catching up to do. Is this a new thing during that time? I certainly didn't come back to thousands of Zen and have already bought some twice. It looks like I need to submit a ticket to billing.

Oh and tis good to be back.

Cheers.
Lord Michlo

Builds:
http://tinyurl.com/kqqg8f5
http://tinyurl.com/n3ewgcw

Last edited by michlo; 10-06-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Career Officer
# 657
10-06-2013, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michlo View Post
Greetings,

I too have always been a Lifetime Member (since pre-order) and I'm only just finding out about stipends thanks to this thread.

I have been away for 2.5 years (until last week) so I've had a lot of catching up to do. Is this a new thing during that time? I certainly didnt comeback to thousands of Zen and have already bought some twice. It looks like I need to submit a ticket to billing.

Oh and tis good to be back.

Cheers.
Stipend started in November of last year, so ...
Survivor of Remus
# 658
10-06-2013, 11:06 AM
funny how PWE admit their stipend system is flawed, but whenever i submit a ticket saying i never got it, they tell me it has been applied to my account and IS working as intended. I have missed last months and month before stipend again. I rarely get mine. Im getting fed up with being told i have gotten mine when i know damn well i havent. Then they tell me to post to forums, what good is that when i dont get my stipend anyway? What bs!
Ensign
# 659
10-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valethar View Post
Where, exactly, can we see a transaction history detailing when we get our stipends, make purchases, add Zen, etc... so that we can audit this process for ourselves?

I attempted to do so via the PWE account page, and cannot see anything related to STO.
As far as I know, there is no way to track stipends other than manually. The transaction history only shows Zen bought and transferred.

Not having a transaction history detailing when stipends were given is, at best, poor customer service and, at worst, a way to facilitate screwing over the customer base. For all it does wrong, The Old Republic at least sent you an email to let you know you got your stipend of Cartel Coins. It's embarrassing and downright shady that PWE doesn't do something similar.
Career Officer
# 660
10-17-2013, 04:28 AM
Up until this year i was getting my monthly stipend with no problem (lifetime member) but for the past several months i have only gotten one monthly payment.................................. WHERE THE **** IS MY ZEN!?!?!?!!!!!!
Closed Thread