Captain
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,162
It's the end of summer - back to school - back to work. I think it's important to have an official:

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm! !!!!!!!!!!!! Thread!!!!!!!

3 days is all STO has Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Crappiest game EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cryptic is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Greedy!!!!!

Nothinggggggggggg Worrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkssss!! in this game!!!!!!!


Dooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

/sarcasm
Ok there is really nothing to see here - carry on

Last edited by newromulan1; 09-01-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 246
# 2
09-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Were all doomed I tell ya, DOOMED !!!!
Captain
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,162
# 3
09-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l30p4rd View Post
Were all doomed I tell ya, DOOMED !!!!
It's all OVER - were done for!!! Get out while you still can

Now that some people will start returning after summer off - expect some more - why is this game so bad - why have they not fixed this - OMG - everything is dooommmed "threads"

Although I am playing less I still find this game just as good as it always was and in a lot of ways better. People really just need to take a break when they feel the game is getting to them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 246
# 4
09-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
It's all OVER - were done for!!! Get out while you still can

Now that some people will start returning after summer off - expect some more - why is this game so bad - why have they not fixed this - OMG - everything is dooommmed "threads"

Although I am playing less I still find this game just as good as it always was and in a lot of ways better. People really just need to take a break when they feel the game is getting to them.

You forgot to mention, we are all DOOOOOOMED !!!!!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,525
# 5
09-01-2013, 08:13 PM
DOOM... hmm, someone should build a game around that. Oh wait...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,813
# 6
09-01-2013, 08:43 PM
Whipped this up for just such an occasion...

Star Wreckin' in Cryptics' Universe...
Boldly waiting in a queue, trying not to curse.

Star Wreckin' in Cryptics' Universe...
Largely doing nuttin', cause we can't get in first.

<Lt. TacoFang>
There's Hamsters in the Servers now, Servers now, Servers now...
There's Hamsters in the Servers now, servers now DStahl.

<Mr.Geko >
It's live Bran, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it...
It's live Bran, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Flakes.

<Mr.JHeinig>
There's Trekkies in the forums now, forums now, forums now...
There's Trekkies in the forums now, forums now, Dan.

<Dr. Rehpic>
It's worse than that, they're dead Dan, dead Dan, dead Dan.
It's worse then that, their dead Dan, dead Dan, DEAD!

Star Wreckin' in Cryptics' Universe...
Posting in Their forums, never being terse.

Star Wreckin' in Cryptics' Universe...
Screaming, Whining, Moaning, We wanna-be reimbursed.

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.

Last edited by daveyny; 09-08-2013 at 12:59 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,761
# 7
09-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 172
# 8
09-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
Whipped this up for just such an occasion...

Star Wreckin' in Cryptics' Universe...
Boldly waiting in a queue, trying not to curse.

Star Wreckin' in Cryptics' Universe...
Largely doing nuttin', cause we can't get to first.

<Lt. TacoFang>
There's Hamsters in the Servers now, Servers now, Servers now...
There's Hamsters in the Servers now, servers now DStahl.

<Mr.Geko >
It's live Bran, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it...
It's live Bran, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Flakes.

<Mr.JHeinig>
There's Trekkies in the forums now, forums now, forums now...
There's Trekkies in the forums now, forums now, Dan.

<Dr. Rehpic>
It's worse than that, they're dead Dan, dead Dan, dead Dan.
It's worse then that, their dead Dan, dead Dan, DEAD!

Star Wreckin' in Cryptics' Universe...
Posting in Their forums, never being terse.

Star Wreckin' in Cryptics' Universe...
Screaming, Whining, Moaning, We wanna-be reimbursed.

much rotfl

so much WIN
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,732
# 9
09-01-2013, 09:06 PM
We are all Doomed!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,118
# 10
09-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
It's the end of summer - back to school - back to work. I think it's important to have an official:

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm! !!!!!!!!!!!! Thread!!!!!!!

3 days is all STO has Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Crappiest game EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cryptic is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Greedy!!!!!

Nothinggggggggggg Worrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkssss!! in this game!!!!!!!


Dooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

/sarcasm
Ok there is really nothing to see here - carry on
Oh, please.

The short coming of Star Trek Online are greatly execrated. But I have been informed by the Wood Fairy that lives in my underwear draw the following facts :

Malfunctions and program errors are becoming wide spread. Work on these affected areas has either not started, is not being worked on or has been done improperly.

Sever loads are under strain and there is not enough bandwidth to handle the beings connecting to the said game ( Star Trek Online ) and the same beings are experiencing file and data transfer due to bottleneck like symptoms.

Thus the likely hood of this game ( Star Trek Online ) shutting down the servers is highly likely and all shall and should remain calm during this time of Armageddon and and ending.

Thank you for your time. =3

* straightens tinfoil hat *
Join Date : September 2010. Still boldly going forward because Cryptic couldn't be bothered to install reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who know me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:57 PM.