Starfleet Veteran
# 131
06-17-2013, 07:13 AM
Will there be some kind of tool that we can make our own color ui interface? Also, will you be in a position to release an Nemesis Lcars? yellow and blue style in the future?
<a href=http://s146.photobucket.com/user/Challenger03/media/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/Challenger03/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg target=_blank>http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...psfcfe716b.jpg</a></a>
Ensign
# 132
06-17-2013, 02:38 PM
will we be able to have no ship prefixes for the fed/rom/klingon ship like the shuttles do, or mabie have other prefixes like HMS/HMAS/FNS/USAF. ?
Lieutenant
# 133
06-18-2013, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Since they use union people such as Denise Crosby and Chase Masterson, are they allowed to also use non-union people?
They used Dave Rivas for Hakeev/Va'Kel Shon and he's non-union so I'd expect so.
Captain
# 134
06-18-2013, 03:43 AM
You guys do realize that this is last month's answer thread?
Ensign
# 135 Ask Cryptic
08-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Jumping the gun on the next Ask Cryptic, but anyway, here it goes...

This war between the Federation and the Klingons always felt like a necessary but forced aspect of the game. Why would the Klingons go to war just because the Federation didn't agree with its policy towards the Gorn?

That said, the war seems even more pointless now. After the opening content there's no real conflict between them. Moreover, the two nations have agreed to work together (for the sake of mutually playable Feature Series and endgame missions) at every turn. They fight alongside each other against the Borg, Undine, Breen, Dominion, Tal Shiar, and are working together with the Deferi and the Romulan Republic. And yet we're still supposed to believe that both sides are devoting ships and forces to fight each other when their on the same side in every other aspect regarding defense?

Is there any chance that this war will come to an end? It really just seems pointless now and at its best it was just away to get Klingons players and Federation players to interact with each other at launch.
Career Officer
# 136
08-30-2013, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altair1193 View Post
will we be able to have no ship prefixes for the fed/rom/klingon ship like the shuttles do, or mabie have other prefixes like HMS/HMAS/FNS/USAF. ?
+1 to you sir......I for one would love to see the other prefixes available to ships....especially HMS.

further to your list I'm wondering why they never made a UFP prefix as this would make sense for federation ships as it is the United Federation Of Planets, this that's just my 2 cents.

But again +1 for your post.
Career Officer
# 137
08-30-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oslo5 View Post
Jumping the gun on the next Ask Cryptic, but anyway, here it goes...
You assume that the Ask Cryptic is still being pursued.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...41&postcount=1
STO Forum:
Where the Human Adventure is Just Beginning!

Where you can also catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
Give the Art Team time to fix the K't'inga << Link
Exploring STO Since Pavement.
Captain
# 138
08-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psiameese View Post

You assume that the Ask Cryptic is still being pursued.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...41&postcount=1

I believe that this whole "more transparent communication" between Devs and players won't be pursued either. It has been a long time since we had direct contact to the Devs.
What was it? A ask Cryptic and a story writers Q&A. Did i miss something?

Or do all those Interviews Cryptic gives to youtube channels and magazines and Sci-fi radios also count even when we hear the same all over again.
Lt. Commander
# 139
09-02-2013, 01:07 AM
'll ever see balance between classes and factions? I understand that there must be a superiority of romulans for now, but it's too much.

in your last inverview you said that all the systems will receive some updates. that means the accolades system as well?

If we all live in boxes that doesn't mean my box is the same color like yours
Captain
# 140
09-02-2013, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpa View Post
'll ever see balance between classes and factions? I understand that there must be a superiority of romulans for now, but it's too much.

in your last inverview you said that all the systems will receive some updates. that means the accolades system as well?
You are a little late... This thread is about as abandoned as the Chernobyl Nuclear power-plant.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos