07-12-2013, 02:07 AM
bump for consoles
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
07-12-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonec1 View Post
what consoles r good from reputation?
I would recommend taking the Omega reputation console, the Borg Assimilated Console. I would then switch one of your aft turrets for a Kinetic Cutting Beam Array, also available through the Omega reputation. They are a set pair, with a proc that boosts your weapons power - plus the Cutting Beam is a good weapon in any situation.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Omega_Adapt...Technology_Set

You may then want to get the Zero-Point Energy Conduit, which is useful because it increases subsystem power and boosts critical chance.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Romulan_Singularity_Harness

Note that while both Reputation equipment sets have special Plasma torpedo launchers, the Romulan Torpedo is generally regarded as being better than the Omega Torpedo. If you happen to own both Torpedoes, I would suggest putting the Romulan torpedo fore, and the Omega torpedo aft.

Given that your Ha'feh is a cannon-build ship, the Nukara reputation gear won't be as useful for you. However, if you change your build to include a mine skill, you could consider taking the Nukara Web Mine Launcher.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Nukara_Appropriated_Munitions

TL;DR: The Omega reputation console and the romulan reputation consoles are both useful and worth getting on any ship.
Lieutenant
# 24
07-12-2013, 07:10 AM
thank you
Lieutenant
# 25
07-25-2013, 03:53 AM
what set is good for ground stfs and ground pves? i making omega set .but is it good to have 2 parts from omega(shield and armor) and maco weap. or should go fulll omega or full maco?
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
07-25-2013, 08:54 AM
Quote:
what set is good for ground stfs and ground pves? i making omega set .but is it good to have 2 parts from omega(shield and armor) and maco weap. or should go fulll omega or full maco?
Definitely full set on the ground the 3P bonus is a weapon remodulator you will need to activate 200 times for every ground STF. This is an instant one unlike the device you can replicate that takes 4s to work.

I think the Klingon Honour Guard/Adapted MACO is the best ground set. The Grenade launching shotgun, the 2P damage boost/heal. It looks bad arse if your a Klingon and the Fed version certainly looks tougher than the Normal MACO. But honestly I'm not sure if the costumes are active for Romulans and I do like the Romulan options I've gotten so far.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Commander
# 27
07-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
i got console pack -plasmonic leech should i use it or not?
plamonic leech is a superb console i highly reccomend it since it boosts your subsystem power level while draining theirs.
Lieutenant
# 28
08-30-2013, 04:06 AM
can some1 gimme good skill tree plan for fleet hafeh? i searched but i saw too many and dont know which is good
Survivor of Romulus
# 29
08-30-2013, 07:10 AM
Sure tell me how you like to play the game in detail and what type of captain you are.

Me as a Tac I spec like this:
Tac
6 > 7 > 6 > 3 > 6
6 > 7 > 6 > 0 > 6
Eng
0 > 9 > 3 > 6 > 6
3 > 3 > 6 > 6 > 3
6 > 6 > 6 > 6 > 6
Sci
6 > 3 > 0 > 3 > 0
6 > 9 > 3 > 0 > 0
Ground
3 > 6 > 6 > 0 > 1
6 > 6 > 0 > 6 > 3

300K space, 66k ground. Each number is how many ranks I have in each skill.

I will never ever put points in Driver Coil, it's a wasted skill in combat.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Commander
# 30
09-02-2013, 12:28 AM
This is my PVE Build:

FORE:
1 - Photon Torpedo Launcher Mk X [acc]x3
3 - Disruptor Dual Heavy Cannon Mk XI [Acc]x2

AFT:
3 - Disruptor Turret Mk XI [Acc]x2

DISH: Positron Mk XII Blue
ENGINES: Combat Mk XI Blue
CORE: Stabilizing Singularity Mk X [Blue]
SHIELD: Resilient Mk XII [Dis][Pha][Pla]

ENGEENERING CONSOLES:
3 - Neutronium Mk XI [Blue]

SCIENCE CONSOLES:
2 - Field Generator Mk XI [Blue]

TACTICAL CONSOLES:
4 - Disruptor Induction Coil Mk XI [Green]

BOFFs:
Cmd: TT1 - CRF1 - APB2 - APB3
Lt Cmd: THY1 - CRF1 - THY3
Lt1: EPtS1 - AtSIF1
Lt2: HE1 - TSS2
Ens: EPtW1

DOFFs:
3 - Conn Officers [Blue]x2, [Green]x1
2 - Projectile Weapons Officers [Blue]x2

I think its a very good build, I'm loing this ship

Plasmonic Leech:
I don't like univesal consoles.

How long is its cooldown ?

Last edited by shinzonisback; 09-02-2013 at 12:32 AM.