Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Republic Veteran
# 21
08-31-2013, 10:33 PM
What is this 'ground pvp' of which you speak?

And don't you know that Romulans are the best race out there. We are surrounded by a shield of awesome which deflects lizards. Standard knowledge.

Formerly known as Echo@Rivyn13
Member since early 2011
Member of Lag Industries ~ http://lagfleet.enjin.com/
Empire Veteran
# 22
09-01-2013, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracion666 View Post
What is this 'ground pvp' of which you speak?

And don't you know that Romulans are the best race out there. We are surrounded by a shield of awesome which deflects lizards. Standard knowledge.
Ground PvP >_<....

Tell That To My Rock, Cause If I Can Survive A Rock Falling On Me... Romulans AREN'T THAT GOOD XD
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Captain
# 23
09-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Well yeah, agreed, Gorn need more power. Instead of "Bite" there could be a trait "Crush Head" where the Gorn grabs an enemy's head and deals insane OHKO damage.

But I would like my Ferasan's power to stay as it is, makes it a lot easier to solo Armek...
Empire Veteran
# 24
09-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Well yeah, agreed, Gorn need more power. Instead of "Bite" there could be a trait "Crush Head" where the Gorn grabs an enemy's head and deals insane OHKO damage.

But I would like my Ferasan's power to stay as it is, makes it a lot easier to solo Armek...
Well.... Gorn have to be better canonically so XD
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Empire Veteran
# 25
09-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwford View Post
That Ferasans (aka Kzinti) have base ground combat values better than even Klingons is a travesty! I think it should be more like follows:

Klingons, Gorn, Ferasans (Kzinti) > Caitian, Orion, Vulcan > Romulan, Reman, Nausicaan > All others
Think I posted on this in the "Gorn need more metel" thread, but I feel I need to repeat it here.

Quote:
The Ferasans and Caitians were once a unified species, but an extensive genetic engineering program has greatly modified the Ferasan genome.
Ferasans are a bunch of augmented Khaaaaaaan! space kitties, they ain't as inferior as the Caitians or Klingons (remember the human augments that wiped the floor with Klingons and stole their ship in Ent) and they aren't as slow as the lumbering Gorn.

I do think Gorn should have more Physical Strength attributes on ground than they do, but OP has his bias and I have mine and as Ferasakhan would say, "ours is superior".
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Empire Veteran
# 26
09-02-2013, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Think I posted on this in the "Gorn need more metel" thread, but I feel I need to repeat it here.

Ferasans are a bunch of augmented Khaaaaaaan! space kitties, they ain't as inferior as the Caitians or Klingons (remember the human augments that wiped the floor with Klingons and stole their ship in Ent) and they aren't as slow as the lumbering Gorn.

I do think Gorn should have more Physical Strength attributes on ground than they do, but OP has his bias and I have mine and as Ferasakhan would say, "ours is superior".
And I say...

AUGMENTED GORN!

Rihannsu
# 27
09-02-2013, 08:26 PM
oh for pete's sake, it's MELEE, not MELLE.
Captain
# 28
09-02-2013, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
And I say...

AUGMENTED GORN!

I had one on my crew. Poor thing never got out of my ship though so I killed him and (after scaling him, I don't like eating scales) he made a very nice meal with apple/cinnamon sauce. Augment DNA makes for a nice spice...
Captain
# 29
09-03-2013, 08:25 AM
No matter how much they "augment" the Gorn, all one needs to do is bring a Bolian alone, then the Gorns are done. As soon as Gorn try to bite...uh, I mean "melee" a Bolian, lol! Ever heard of Corrosive Blood?
Career Officer
# 30
09-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
...what's a "melle"?
I think he meant this-

http://thinningtheherd.files.wordpre...mel-gibson.jpg

Yeah, that's right.