Captain
# 21
09-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
9. K'Vort class battlecruiser.
I really hate to be that guy but...

http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/sto...Size_Chart.PNG

...the K'vort is the same length as the Hegh'ta, just with more mass. It should be a raider. Probably have slightly more hull and 1 less turn. I also think it should be given a 4/2/4 (eng/sci/tac) console layout (for the fleet version). And obviously, the wings shouldn't go down when attacking (as seen on the show).

So, ya, that would be my number 1. My number 2 would be a buff to raiders to make them more competitive.
Empire Veteran
# 22
09-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Just for the sake of information, if you own the C-Store B'rel Retrofit, you do get a discount for the fleet one which you can then buy for only 1 module.
Just for the sake of information.... if you BUY a C-Store Retrofit, you pay 2,000 ZEN... and then have to pay 500 Zen To Get 1 Module. UNLESS You are planning to have ALL YOUR CHARACTERS get a Fleet B'Rel.... NO POINT.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Empire Veteran
# 23
09-03-2013, 02:10 PM
MY WISHLIST:

No 'Copy Paste" Federation Crap

Gorn Rebellion and To Side With Gorn If Want (Maybe New Faction? Might Make New Post)

Old Available Emotes Unlocked For EVERYONE!

Update To Ships/New Ships On Par With Romulans/Federation

Gorn Bulk Sliders Fixed

Gorn Buffed. They are EXTREMELY Nerfed ATM. Orions, Klingons, AND Both Cats can do MORE physical damage AND I believe Knockback than Gorn, and Gorn only get boost in Melee Damage.

Gorn Availability To Throw Rocks/Be Like A Holdch. (AKA, Re-Made)

J.J. Abrams Gorn?

Gorn Homeword: Gornar as a ADVENTURE/SOCIAL ZONE!

FYI: It is a Tropical/Swampy/Rain Forest Planet

*mumbles 1k Things about Gorn*

AVALIBILITY TO THE SUMMER EVENT MAP! OUR FLOATERS MEAN NOTTTHING NOW! AND I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO LEVEL ALL MY DOFF ON ALL MY KDF TO GET THERE! (My Main Character is Only One Full Marauding)

Thank You. I will edit if I get more XD

8 KDF Alts.... 2 ROM KDF...

HATE FEDERATION!

LOVE KDF!

ROM KDF... WELL>>> WHY NOT? IT AT LEAST GETS ATTENTION BEING ROM! PLUS ITS NEW! XD

Thank You.
R'tolves Will Spread Thier Peace and Will Prevail Over the Hostiles Who Dare Hurt Such A Isolationist Consitutional Monarchy!

Ensign
# 24
09-04-2013, 12:53 AM
i guess it's said a thousand times already...

*) More cloth options ...especially some boots that can be worn by female chars that don't look so ugly. Really you need to add some love to their wardrobe or we will continue to have 75% female Orion captains.)

and ...

*) More Orion/Gorn/Lethean/Nausican ships .. with their own bridge style .. i like Klingon ships but i hate their bridges.
*) Female options for the pure maie races (Gorn, Nausican, Lethean etc.) I want to play a hulking Gorn female

the rest of my list are for STO as a whool..
Career Officer
# 25
09-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwashington View Post
I really hate to be that guy but...

http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/sto...Size_Chart.PNG

...the K'vort is the same length as the Hegh'ta, just with more mass. It should be a raider. Probably have slightly more hull and 1 less turn. I also think it should be given a 4/2/4 (eng/sci/tac) console layout (for the fleet version). And obviously, the wings shouldn't go down when attacking (as seen on the show).

So, ya, that would be my number 1. My number 2 would be a buff to raiders to make them more competitive.
If length were the only determining fact to decide which ship is what, then the 228 meter long K't'inga would be the most aglie raider around.
However the K'vort is indeed far more massive when you scale it to the same length as the Hegh'ta.

http://imageshack.us/a/img15/7401/hegtakvortcomp.jpg

There's also the fact that the K'vort was called "battlecruiser" onscreen.
In addition the "Hayne's Owner's Workshop" for the Bird of Prey also makes it clear that "Bird of Prey" defines a shape and not a function and that the K'vort is a cruiser and a precursor to the Vor'cha in its function as a modern cruiser.
Career Officer
# 26
09-04-2013, 02:58 AM
Mek'leth. Please. For like the millionth time since launch...

"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
09-04-2013, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
There's also the fact that the K'vort was called "battlecruiser" onscreen.
Yes, this is exactly why I reffered to the K'Vort as a battlecruiser before. I don't make the Trek rules, I follow them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
Just for the sake of information.... if you BUY a C-Store Retrofit, you pay 2,000 ZEN... and then have to pay 500 Zen To Get 1 Module. UNLESS You are planning to have ALL YOUR CHARACTERS get a Fleet B'Rel.... NO POINT.
It's the same with any fleet ship that receives a discount when you own the Tier 5 C-Store version. The fleet ship costs an aditional module.
And the B'rel is one of those ships that make the best point to have on more than 1 char, especially on the red side with the lack of proper sicence ships for example - all universal stations with battlecloak? Yes please, I can use her on my sicence captains as well as my tacts. I don't really play engineers so I wouldn't know, but I've seen people do that as well.
Besides, the fleet B'rel comes from a Tier 5 shipyard and there are still just a few fleets that reached this, so if someone is a fan of the B'rel and wants to fly his/hers favourite ship the only option is the C-Store Retrofit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
J.J. Abrams Gorn?
Oh, hell no! There is already a game about J.J. Gorn, it's called Jurassic Park.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 28
09-04-2013, 05:51 AM
Quote:
*snip*
What the...where did Batman go?!

My wishlist:
Marauding Boff Customization.
Lethean-focused episodes and robes.
Ferasan tail not going through KHG cape.
Continuation of Fek'ihri chain.
Sword of Kahless from Fek'ihri chain dealing more damage.
Nausicaan armour available on Ferasans.
Using Targs and Attack Saurs for combat.

Forgot, Marauding Boff Customization.
Marauding Boff Customization would be nice too.
Empire Veteran
# 29
09-04-2013, 11:00 AM
In no particular order:

A pass on all the bugs that still bother us, there are many of them some of which are from launch.

More ships and more skins for them, fill in the gaps the KDF has in its fleet roster.

A new space sector or two, Gornar, Fersia , The Lethean homeworld ,Nausicaan pirate base or Orion space there are many options it is supposed to be the Klingon Empire not the Klingon one and a half sectors of space.

Upgrade the existing social zones, Ganalda station is missing many of the key NPC vendors (BO trainer for example) to make it a truly useful social hub (likely because it was once the home of the PvP vendors before the change) .

A new social hub, put it in the new sector of space. Hell make it Ty'Gokor , the military HQ of the empire during the Dominion wars and one of the most defended bases in the sector.

Fix the copy and paste missions so they are up to standard with the newly added ones. (Aka remove references to being Starfleet/Federation/Human ect as well as fed transporter effects )

KDF exclusive missions, there is quite a number of species in the KDF that could have an entire arc dedicated to them. All the ones in game are currently focused on the Klingons only but it would be nice to get some missions from the perspective of one of the other races.

Give the non Klingon races some love to, they all could do with it in different forms. From the Gorns lack of melee ability to the Letheans being completely ignored each species needs something.

Oh and the honour guard and boff bugs need looking at to especially as they are not simple to acquire.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Captain
# 30
09-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipagat View Post
A new space sector or two, Gornar, Fersia , The Lethean homeworld ,Nausicaan pirate base or Orion space there are many options it is supposed to be the Klingon Empire not the Klingon one and a half sectors of space.
Um, the Ferasan homeworld is Ferasa and I agree that it should be added. From an RP aspect I'm an outcast/half-blood Ferasan but I'd still like to see Ferasa added...