Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 111
03-18-2013, 06:24 AM
Just an update, that it has been a week and no reply to my ticket.
Starfleet Veteran
# 112
03-19-2013, 09:45 PM
I haven't EVER had a response to my tickets on this or anything else for that matter. I will believe its fixed when Klingon players get brought up to equal status as the Federation players. So that would be about the Twelfth of Never... or there and abouts.
Career Officer
# 113 Cryptic!!!
03-29-2013, 11:32 PM
Does anyone at Cryptic read forums or is that frowned upon. This "bug" has obviously been around for awhile. Maybe they can dome forth and say something about whether they are going to fix this problem or they don't care!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 114
03-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Now that is the right question. Lets see if its fixed with all the work given to the Romulan faction in May. Mr. Stahl says there will be some upcoming additions to the hairstyles at that time, okay, and the new Romulan faction will have uniforms I suppose; therefore it would seem that this is the logical time to fix these issues.

However, I also believe that if there is a way to give the Klingons the short end of the stick, this would be a resounding application for it.

But lets be pessimistic and look up to see if they get it done this time around. I'm tired of looking down on this as all we see is the floor.

Paul
Career Officer
# 115
03-31-2013, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz786 View Post
Just an update, that it has been a week and no reply to my ticket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbowman View Post
I haven't EVER had a response to my tickets on this or anything else for that matter. I will believe its fixed when Klingon players get brought up to equal status as the Federation players. So that would be about the Twelfth of Never... or there and abouts.
If you submit a ticket, you won't ever get a response as they don't do that. If you want a response you need to use the submit to a GM option. They're usually bugger all help and take a week to get back to you, but you will get a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaston View Post
Does anyone at Cryptic read forums or is that frowned upon. This "bug" has obviously been around for awhile. Maybe they can dome forth and say something about whether they are going to fix this problem or they don't care!!!
All are read, few are replied too. You can keep an eye on their responses with the Dev tracker, although for me I can only ever look at the first page as clicking on other pages just reloads page one.
Lt. Commander
# 116
09-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
Thanks guys, top men are on it.
Over one and half year have passed now since that post was made, and the issue STILL hasn't got fixed. What kind of bug does take that long to fix when "top men" are working on it? Sheesh!
Captain
# 117
09-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorodal View Post
Over one and half year have passed now since that post was made, and the issue STILL hasn't got fixed. What kind of bug does take that long to fix when "top men" are working on it? Sheesh!
The real frustrating thing about it is, that they revamped (or rather broke) the character creation system, which was completely unnecessary in my opinion as it's more confusing and less user friendly than before, tinkered with off duty outfits for KDF player characters and were seemingly to inept to include a fix to the marauding Boff issue.

Not even a notice as to if they're still working on it, if it's on their to do list, or if they're simply uncapable of fixing it.

The issue still comes up quite often in ingame chat, too.

Last edited by fraghul2000; 09-04-2013 at 07:23 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 118
09-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraghul2000 View Post
The real frustrating thing about it is, that they revamped (or rather broke) the character creation system, which was completely unnecessary in my opinion as it's more confusing and less user friendly than before, tinkered with off duty outfits for KDF player characters and were seemingly to inept to include a fix to the marauding Boff issue.

Not even a notice as to if they're still working on it, if it's on their to do list, or if they're simply uncapable of fixing it.

The issue still comes up quite often in ingame chat, too.
Yeah, given how many alterations/revamps the tailor had in the last few months without fixing the issue it would be really nice to have a dev finally show up in this thread again and adress us on this topic for once instead of trying to sit this issue out in silence <.<
Career Officer
# 119
09-09-2013, 03:13 PM
I wonder if, had They used 'Bottom Men' instead..., would it have been fixed by now?

DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Lt. Commander
# 120
09-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
I wonder if, had They used 'Bottom Men' instead..., would it have been fixed by now?

At least they would have gotten to the buttom of things