Captain
I purchased the Exploration Cruiser Retrofit recently and found to my utter disappointment that the Celestial-class and Envoy-class skins do not work with the ship. I kinda feel like I wasted money here.

Any chance we'll get those skins for both the C-store and the fleet versions of the Exploration Cruiser line?

My older suggestion threads (dead threads; do not post in them!)
Orangie's Suggestions - Cardassian Faction
Orangie's Suggestions - Klingon Blood Color
Orangie's Suggestions - Mission Pod Slot

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Join the PriorityOne fleet today! Also, follow me on Twitter!

Last edited by orangeitis; 02-14-2014 at 03:13 AM.
Captain
# 2
09-02-2013, 12:57 PM
In addition to adding those skins, I want to see those assest also added to the Nebula. I would gladly spend zen for that ship skin pack. Right now, only the default Nebula(galaxy assets) and the Magellan (Monarch) are open to the Advance Science Vessle. I want to see skins incorproating the Celestial, Envoy, and Venture parts.
Captain
# 3
09-04-2013, 04:22 PM
An advanced research version of either or a Vesta-style would also be neat, I agree.

Or hell, a Celestial-X, Envoy-X, or even Monarch-X...

Helpful Tools: Dictionary.com - Logical fallacies - Random generator - Word generator - Color tool - Extra Credits - List of common English language errors - Big booty tutorial - Join the PriorityOne fleet today! Also, follow me on Twitter!