Lt. Commander
# 1 Bad Players
09-04-2013, 11:35 PM
I find it funny when you call a bad team out on a mission that is actually quite simple to do once you get the hang of it they get all mad and angry then start the insult game I find it funny. It only happens when you call theme out on it or stat that fact, Example the STF Conduit I find this level or mission even on Elite quite simple, Kill all ships in the area in than 15 minutes with out theme healing. Yet for many I see it is Mission Impossible, they A don't look and check there surrounding9not requited but a smart idea), or they die a hundred times then complain even more when they cant stay alive for than a second or kill the Large Nanite Generator before the Nanite Spheres get there. Just funny if you ask me, if you want you can post the worse teams you have seen and why if you want.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-05-2013, 05:10 AM
Bad players or just inexperienced?

There is a difference. Before I posted up on the forums my abilities were terrible and although when I worked with friends I got by during STF's and other activities involving other players it was noticeable. Why?

Not because I was bad at the game, even with my bad builds I could still hold my own in a fight but because I didn't understand how it all worked due to inexperience.

Guess it depends on perspective but I personally do not believe in "Bad players". Some just need a nudge in the right direction as in my case.

The opinions expressed within my posts may not reflect those of yourself, or others. However in a world where free speech is still valued (mostly) I am entitled to them. Respect & mutual understanding are the first steps towards the human race solving its problems!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-05-2013, 05:17 AM
I don't mind them. Although, I do try to explain the difficult situation they get themselves into. Most of the time I get nothing but grief.

I know we are just humans and to help people out but these people are beyond help at times. I do feel sorry for them.
<a href=http://s146.photobucket.com/user/Challenger03/media/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/Challenger03/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg target=_blank>http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...psfcfe716b.jpg</a></a>
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by recon2130 View Post
Bad players or just inexperienced?

There is a difference. Before I posted up on the forums my abilities were terrible and although when I worked with friends I got by during STF's and other activities involving other players it was noticeable. Why?

Not because I was bad at the game, even with my bad builds I could still hold my own in a fight but because I didn't understand how it all worked due to inexperience.

Guess it depends on perspective but I personally do not believe in "Bad players". Some just need a nudge in the right direction as in my case.
Too me there is a difference between inexperience then noobs if you have been playing ofr 2 years and still cant figure it out that si noob if you telol me that you just started and or first Elite STF then eah your not just nor edxperianced. There is a difference but not when you play 2 years and still odnt get it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliescot25 View Post
I don't mind them. Although, I do try to explain the difficult situation they get themselves into. Most of the time I get nothing but grief.

I know we are just humans and to help people out but these people are beyond help at times. I do feel sorry for them.
I odnt mind it either I don't evebn get mad but it is funy to me, I find it huourous they cant face the facts of the whole thing to me lol
Rihannsu
# 6
09-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliescot25 View Post

This is why I don't bother helping people outside my fleet. Some people (like my brother) get upset and angry when you try to help them. They just don't want it.
Captain
# 7
09-05-2013, 08:36 AM
My personal bugbear is the guys who go into a Borg Invasion daily with apparently no idea at all how to fight the Unimatrix. In other words, you're best off picking a single shield facing of the thing, usually the side facing you when it warps in, and have the whole group concentrate all fire on that facing, and blast any regen probes as soon as they appear. Instead they just fly around it in circles wasting their fire against near-100% shields and completely ignore the regenerators. It's not like the Unimatrix is a moving target like every other mob...
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Captain
# 8
09-05-2013, 08:36 AM
This is exactly the reason why I never help anyone unless they truly ask for it. I expect everyone doing an elite stf to know wth they are doing, if they don't than they better start learning or asking. Otherwise they will remain an idiot to the game in my books and deserve nothing IMO from anyone!!! Don't want help? Fine figure it out on your own, and if you are to incompetent to do that than you need not join an elite stf and ruin it for others.

If you have come to the forums to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Commander
# 9
09-05-2013, 08:42 AM
I consider the ones crying about optionals and hollering at others to be the 'bad' players.
Captain
# 10
09-05-2013, 08:47 AM
The worst people are the ones that spam "10%" in team chat. >_>

Or the ones that insist on trying to do all three cubes at once in fricken cure. Just RML. Nuke nuke nuke. And dont sit by Kang, get out there on offense!

Also, the OPs name is horribly ironic XD
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===