Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Career Officer
# 21
08-27-2013, 02:36 AM
Why is it Romulans can wear the KDF starbase uniform, but cannot wear the Fed starbase uniform? That's pretty inconsistent.

Please make the uniform available to Fed-Roms as well, rather than just take it away from everyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a fun yet challenging shooter that you can play with your friends? Click here!
Rihannsu
# 22
08-27-2013, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjudicatorhawk View Post
To clarify, the T'Varo's set bonus still works for all Torpedoes - we just fixed a bug where it worked on everything else as well. Previously, when you fired the Mega Torpedo while you had the set bonus, all of your cooldowns were reduced by 24 seconds.
hey, as long as you're fiddling around with the t'varo's stuff, the destabilized plasma torpedo console's CD is affected by projectile weapon officer doffs

i'm fairly sure that's not supposed to be happening, since i've never known doff abilities to affect consoles in any way intentionally
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
# 23
08-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.31.20130803a.16

General[list][*]The Odyssey and Bortasqu' Basic Uniforms can no longer be purchased by Romulan captains in their Starbases.[list][*]Romulans allied with the Federation who have already purchased the costume will be able to use the costume on their bridge officers.[*]Romulans allied with the KDF who have already purchased the costume will be able to use the costume on their bridge officers and captain.

Known Issue
  • Klingon Romulan captains can still purchase the Bortasqu' Uniform through their Embassy.
Does this mean that Roms are going to get their own Fleet uniforms? Perhaps based on the Nemesis ones?

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Career Officer
# 24
08-27-2013, 11:16 AM
This is OK, but is there any update to Bridge offices not staying assigned to their stations or being assigned as a department head?
-----------------------------------------
Enjoy and have fun!
It is a game.

Captain
# 25
08-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
hey, as long as you're fiddling around with the t'varo's stuff, the destabilized plasma torpedo console's CD is affected by projectile weapon officer doffs

i'm fairly sure that's not supposed to be happening, since i've never known doff abilities to affect consoles in any way intentionally
Well this is more of a torpedo than a console, and they reduce torpedo cooldowns.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Career Officer
# 26
08-27-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post

Shhh...or my 2-3 purple projectile DOFFs are going to be wasted.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Republic Veteran
# 27
08-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Ok First off My Romulan officer bought the Oddy uniform two weeks after realese and reported this....it can only be used by bridge officers....and not captain not really fair....so for those whom have it why not refund them...
also does this mean Romulans will get their own special uniform as you are cutting off a large portion of players.
Career Officer
# 28
09-05-2013, 12:20 PM
I and several players have now confirmed that the T'Varo 2 piece fix bugged up the other set bonuses. You no longer get a 10% dmg bonus to all projectiles and I think the CD reduction on projectiles is also fubared. Fix one thing and break another.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?