Survivor of Romulus
# 81
09-05-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loukoc View Post
Bat'leth tournament trophies are ugly, do Breen series and get the Preserver starchart if you want a real trophy, nothing like a luminescent unique map to put in your lounge, especially if you're a Sci, like my Ferasan...

The bat'leth trophies from the Forcas III tournament are my favourite, I have them on all my KDF ships. They tend to blend with the environment rather nicely.
Because true Starfleet Captains command Exploration Cruisers!
Thank you Cryptic for finally giving me MY SHIP!!!
Career Officer
# 82
09-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
" Fact is nobody plays KDF"

So are you simply incorrect (at least one person plays at least one KDF), or are you referring to all KDF players as nobodys?
Maybe he actually means the character named "Nobody" played by Terence Hill.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Name_is_Nobody

Captain
# 83
09-06-2013, 04:05 AM
My favourite trophy is the barge of dead ground trophy.
Rihannsu
# 84
09-06-2013, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaphallic View Post
My favourite trophy is the barge of dead ground trophy.
I have that one, but I never bothered looking at it, what's it look like?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 85
09-06-2013, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
If this happened Federation side I am sure people WOULD complain about it
The Fed tutorial is bugged. You can get stuck if you don't click through all the dialogs forcing you to delete the toon and start over.
First contact missions are bugged. The bridge officers don't appear to start things off.

We complain, but nothing is done to fix things on the Fed side either. The only complaints that go heard and more often fixed are endgame and game mechanic bugs.
Rihannsu
# 86
09-06-2013, 06:53 AM
they get heard.... but they get added to the to-do list. I imagine it's a pretty long list by now.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 87
09-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Aren't they making a new Fed tutorial anyway? Not much sense in fixing up something you're about to trash for something better.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Captain
# 88
09-06-2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Aren't they making a new Fed tutorial anyway? Not much sense in fixing up something you're about to trash for something better.
I'm hoping it'll be better than "Ensign, I want you to take this broken ship and defeat the Borg. That's how Nu-Kirk did it."
# 89
09-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Tutorials are just that ... "how shoot gun","how walking","how driving" ... I remenber being annoyed as hell when making a KDF character as it forced me to go over the freaking "how to stab people" as like I didnt knew the controls despite the fact I had to play 25 levels as Fed to even make a Klingon character.

Well that was back them but I just skip them, they are a waste of time in the end since their purpose is to educate players on certain mechanics, when rolling our 5th character that is already gotten old fast.
Empire Veteran
# 90
09-06-2013, 10:56 PM
oh I see people posting what they have done with characters...

well lets see....

6 federation
4 Klingons
2 romulans 1 of each side

I have completed all missions a bunch of times on both sides....as they have changed them every so often...which then requires redoing them all over as for some reason even though I did all the missions the game doesn't seam to understand that.

I only have 2 federation and one more Klingon that have not achieved highest level yet...but that's because I just kind of decided to play differing characters.

I am currently playing the KDF side...there are a lot of KDF who play....and a lot who sit around in the first city and don't seam to do much of anything but watch other players.

I cant really say how many are active on kdf side.....since romulans who choose kdf get kind of shafted with missions and content.
And the federation side seams to get a lot of the things kdf gets plus more....heck their ships even get more bridge officer stations and more console slots and more weapon slots and more equipment slots.....and more powerful weapons and more powerful consoles....

there are a number of consoles I wish I could get on my Klingon character that only my federation characters have. My Romulan federation character gets access to them as well.