Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 31
09-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskandus View Post
No matter how much they "augment" the Gorn, all one needs to do is bring a Bolian alone, then the Gorns are done. As soon as Gorn try to bite...uh, I mean "melee" a Bolian, lol! Ever heard of Corrosive Blood?
I am IMMUNE! I EAT BOLIANS FOR BREKFAST MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *is paralized*

Uh-oh...
"Don't Say A Word" About The Empire!
It DOES Need Attention
We Don't Whine, We Bring Up Issues On A Firm Stand

Captain
# 32
09-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blagorm View Post
I am IMMUNE! I EAT BOLIANS FOR BREKFAST MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH AAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *is paralized*

Uh-oh...
*evil snicker*

Don't eat Bolians, eat Andorians instead, their flesh has a nice minty smell (but still taste like flesh)...

Last edited by loukoc; 09-03-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 33
09-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Nah...

Bolian Blood hurting Gorn is just a lie..

The Truth...

It sounds very awkward... but... it is a joke.

If a Gorn drinks Bolian blood, they get their physical/melee damamged boosted to 40%!
"Don't Say A Word" About The Empire!
It DOES Need Attention
We Don't Whine, We Bring Up Issues On A Firm Stand

Career Officer
# 34
09-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Make note gorns, stay away from saurians during summer. Seafood can give severe tummy-pain, cramps and convulsions. The gorn melee ability would suffer a -10...
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Captain
# 35
09-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandormen123 View Post
Make note gorns, stay away from saurians during summer. Seafood can give severe tummy-pain, cramps and convulsions. The gorn melee ability would suffer a -10...
Saurians shouldn't worry about Gorn eating them. They should be more concerned with Gorn trying to copulate with them.

Of course my Tactical Saurian, Captain Voru, had a throwdown with several Gorn in the Royal Palace of the Gorn and earned the respect, protection, and undesired affection of the Crown Prince. If you try to ask her about it, she will say, "I refuse to comment on the situation between my family and the Gorn Royals." Her cousin, President Aennik Okeg, also refused to comment on the personal affairs of his first cousin.