Empire Veteran
# 1 Carrier pet question
09-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Intercept: when active it attacks projectile and fighters. But if not are available to attack what do they attack?

If I have the intercept mode acc improvement doff, but only have 1 of 2 hangers in intercept mode, does the acc bonus effect only the hanger in intercept mode?
Republic Veteran
# 2
09-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Intercept: when active it attacks projectile and fighters. But if not are available to attack what do they attack?

If I have the intercept mode acc improvement doff, but only have 1 of 2 hangers in intercept mode, does the acc bonus effect only the hanger in intercept mode?
They're supposed to attack when no smaller targets are around, and it only affects the hanger that you set on intercept.
Empire Veteran
# 3
09-07-2013, 09:30 AM
So if they attack a regular ship and it fires a hy torp, they break off attack or do they switch after their original target blows up?
Republic Veteran
# 4
09-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
So if they attack a regular ship and it fires a hy torp, they break off attack or do they switch after their original target blows up?
All I can say is they should, I haven't really used the command in a bit and with them adding the new vet system for the fighters some things don't work 100$% properly.