Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Qo'noS
Login

Career Officer
# 61
08-05-2013, 06:54 PM
Too many updates to mention!

But the biggest news is:
We are now seeking individuals or groups willing to take on the Fleet Officer duties of "Cruise Director" - Organized weekly PvE grouping and activities for the fleet. The biggest challenge anyone considering this role will undertake is upholding our low/no pressure policy while building an organized event structure aimed primarily at potential recruits, as our current membership has proven to be mostly casual/lone-wolf. This will mean an uphill climb through what will likely be mostly running PUGs until we are able to broaden our playerbase to include more active membership.

There is room for multiple timezone organizers (EU and NA), and active PvE groups are welcome. If you are a small fleet with little or no Starbase progress or interest, consider this a chance to gain instant access to all the perks of an established T4+ base, full Embassy, and T2 (and growing) Mine, while maintaining your current enjoyment of game content, PLUS an opportunity to increase beyond your existing active player population.

Please direct all inquiries to Wampaq@Jnoh via in-game mail.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Career Officer
# 62
09-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Just some quick updates to the OP!
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Captain
# 63
10-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
Just some quick updates to the OP!
i've been trying to get in touch with you man about an invite, but its pretty hard you never seem to be online.

is there a time i can find you online?
Career Officer
# 64 Looooong ovrdue update!
03-29-2014, 06:08 AM
I'll just glaze over the basics:

• Two new Fleet Officers working diligently to expand our activities! Bloodbath members should ontact @BillMSD and @varthelm for grouping.

• More focus on recruiting active gamers - while we remain a haven of zero-pressure for the casual and part-time gamers looking for access to Fleet projects and provisions, we are looking ahead, past the Fleet Holdings to more organized Fleet play.

• Spire 3 completed. All of it. 'nuff said.

• Military 5 XP is nearly complete. Aggressively estimating about 2 weeks until the XP for T5 Mil is finished, and another 2 weeks for gathering the Mil 5 supplies for the final project. T5 SB to follow.
Career Officer
# 65
04-09-2014, 09:45 PM
Just a quick update: T5 Shipyard (Military) was slotted at 9pm Eastern last night!

And filled by our dedicated membership less than 13hrs later...

~13 days left on the countdown.

Last edited by jnohd; 04-09-2014 at 09:47 PM.
Career Officer
# 66
04-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Quick update:

Shipyard Tier 5 has been completed! All Fleet ships are now available for purchase.

We continue to fill projects, now focusing primarily on Engineering 5, but with some Science 5 projects slotted as well. Starbase T5 has been slotted to ensure there will always be a way to gain Fleet Credits.
Captain
# 67
04-23-2014, 05:57 PM
I just gotta say, your fleet name cracks me up.
Vadm. Kanril Eleya, U.S.S. Andraste, Strike Team Alpha

Useful Links for Foundry Writers | "Bait and Switch" -- Fed Foundry project, Part 1 rewards-qualified!
Say no to Arc! STO standalone installer
Career Officer
# 68
04-25-2014, 10:14 AM
We aim to please!
Ensign
# 69
04-27-2014, 01:24 AM
Hey there, sent a in game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh. Not sure if you guys are still active, but obviously you are. Returning player here to STO and it looks like you guys are what I'm looking for hoping to re-learn the pressure of sitting that captain's chair with you guys. Fair warning I may have blabbed your ears off in the mail...Sorry. -__-

Anyways, fly safe!

(I'll be applying with my KDF Romulan, Going to be my main character.)
Career Officer
# 70
04-29-2014, 04:54 AM
Got it. Welcome aboard!