Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rihannsu
# 11
09-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiweitech View Post
...Only choose "need" if you plan to immediately equip the item, not throw it in the bank "until my other 5 toons reach level 50"...
Choose "greed" if you plan to sell it on the exchange, give it to another character, or trade it away.
"Pass" is self explainatory...
There is no person to watch over you and decide what you choose, but you would do everyone a service by keeping your greedy little Ferengi paws at bay and choose what you actually need/want instead of spamming the "need" button every time loot popup opes up.
All the various channels I belong to that help people team-up to play group missions (like PublicEliteSTF, for example) run strictly Need/Pass or Need All.

There's no need to guess what the the "Other Guy" is gonna click, or trust that he's going to stick to a standard of Need/Greed/Pass. All players have an equal chance to any drop. You don't have to waste time looking at/considering any given drop. There's no distraction from battle/game play. If something pops up you press Ctrl-Q to Need and get on with the pewpewpew.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 09-10-2013 at 09:06 AM.