Commander
# 11
09-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
Hmmm, I forgot about the Bortas. Never lined them both up personally....

Still think the Scimitar is bigger than the Ha'pax, but I could be wrong
the ha'apex is just a tiny tiny bit smaller then the romulan dreadnaught scimitar and i mean not by much when i lined up under one from my point of view like that other person said the only real reason the scimitar is big is cause of the wings otherwise the ha'apex advanced warbird would be biggest and we all know the ha'apex is huge itself lol
Captain
# 12
09-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by latiasracer View Post
Isn't the Bortas bigger than the Vo'Quv?
No.

http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/sto...Size_Chart.PNG

As you can see, the Vo'Quv is slightly longer and much higher than the Bortas. Combine that with the massive hull of the Vo'Quv and there's your answer.
Not knowing something isn't a sign of stupidity, not asking is.
WE NEED THE EXCELSIOR ERA BRIDGES INGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Undine of Ganalda - a forum light RP game
Proud leader of Delta Task Force
Captain
# 13
09-10-2013, 01:03 PM
Yeah, Scimitar is definitely the largest starbase blockade - I mean ship.
Second would be the Ha'apex with the Tal Shiar Adapted Battle Cruiser as a close third.
After that, it's kind of a gray area between the Jem Dread, D'deridex, Bortas and Vo'quv.
Commander
# 14
09-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
I want to make the biggest ship go "fast..." For lol of course, maybe some warp ramming speed shenanigans.

Speaking of ramming speed, does size/speed affect damage? Thought would be fantastic.

And one more thing, I remember something about a free carrier coming out from the next FE, any news about that?
Enterprise J
Captain
# 15
09-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva570 View Post
Vo'Quv... lol... The Bortas is the biggest KDF playable ship. If you put the Scimitar next to it the Bortas is still the biggest, however if it wasn't for the wings on the Scimitar the ship would be small. The wings make that ship look huge. The Bortas is bigger then the Carriers in the game as well as the Oddy. Atrox is just a sci carrier, not worth it anymore. So the Bortas I think is the biggest just because of how it looks in game. I don't know the scale of them, so someone that has the true scale of the ships would do more good.

But, over all that Bortas is HUGE.
Switch to the VoD'leh model and suddenly it's larger than Bortas. Bortas is large for a cruiser, which is not a good thing. It's not large enough or handle quite as badly as Vo'Quv. The only thing Vo"Quv got's is more crew, which is a joke. Not sure why you guys are competing for the worse boat.