Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 361
09-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Just...BLLLLAAAAARRRRRGGG!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a15788a85...7d3so1_500.gif
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Lt. Commander
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 179
# 362
09-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Well I seem to have broken oz, so please accept this Vulcan gesture of friendship
http://www.imgnook.com/R1KOzo.gif

Last edited by darthvrooks; 09-09-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 5
# 363
09-09-2013, 08:30 PM
Are you guys still open to new players? you seem to have a lot of fun.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,342
# 364
09-10-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydoteedot View Post
Are you guys still open to new players? you seem to have a lot of fun.
We always accept new players. Just message one of us in game.

@xXLocutusXx, for myself

Cheers
Locutus
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 365
09-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
Well I seem to have broken oz, so please accept this Vulcan gesture of friendship
http://www.imgnook.com/R1KOzo.gif
I counter your Robot Chicken:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7462068736/h27B781F0/

And raise you another...

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...k-funny-14.jpg
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Lt. Commander
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 179
# 366
09-11-2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
Bill Cosby? wtf is this 1986?
http://www.imgnook.com/klvPwo.gif
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 215
# 367
09-11-2013, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvrooks View Post
Bill Cosby? wtf is this 1986?
http://www.imgnook.com/klvPwo.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/8d85f894914d...i3p1qz4rgp.gif

It could be...I have ways of getting there....
Look buddy, I'm an engineer which means I solve problems.
William "Ozzy" Ozland | Clara Shepard Roslin
Zho'ee
Stewart Gilligan "Stewie" Griffin
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3
# 368
09-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Noob question here.... how do I reach you in-game? I wanted to ask how active your membership is, but apparently @xXLocutusXx doesn't get my message sent by itself. Sorry, dumb question, I know, but I don't send a lot of in-game mail.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,342
# 369
09-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dranadin View Post
Noob question here.... how do I reach you in-game? I wanted to ask how active your membership is, but apparently @xXLocutusXx doesn't get my message sent by itself. Sorry, dumb question, I know, but I don't send a lot of in-game mail.
Just got your email there a few minutes ago, replyed to it. Hope it got to you box safely heheh. If you like to further get ahold of myself just reply to the mail and or send me a pm in game. I'm usually on.. just depending on time "since I do work like many others "

Cheers
Loc
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Lt. Commander
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 179
# 370
09-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralozzy View Post
http://media.tumblr.com/8d85f894914d...i3p1qz4rgp.gif

It could be...I have ways of getting there....
http://i42.tinypic.com/2zg5k5d.jpg
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:59 AM.