Captain
# 1 Transwarp destination list
09-07-2013, 06:36 AM
I noticed that Sol is listed as "Earth Spacedock" but is still listed in Sol's position in the list, there are other discrepancies in the list such as the starbase K-7 and starbase 39 are not together, just as Eta Eridani still have the "Transwarp to" that none of the others has, would someone mind taking 5 minutes out to correct these please?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-09-2013, 10:25 AM
While this is a silly bug to have (no arguments from me) I would much rather they fix Hive Onslaught, or some other major bug over this. Seems to be pretty minor compared to other bugs and does not affect the overall playability of the game.

....Yes I was that guy. Sorry

The opinions expressed within my posts may not reflect those of yourself, or others. However in a world where free speech is still valued (mostly) I am entitled to them. Respect & mutual understanding are the first steps towards the human race solving its problems!

Last edited by recon2130; 09-09-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Captain
# 3
09-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by recon2130 View Post
While this is a silly bug to have (no arguments from me) I would much rather they fix Hive Onslaught, or some other major bug over this. Seems to be pretty minor compared to other bugs and does not affect the overall playability of the game.

....Yes I was that guy. Sorry
I don't mind you being that guy, I was that guy while I was writing it, I don't really expect it to be fixed either but HSE was playable and felt reduced in difficulty last I played it, it would just be a nice little touch to spend five or so minutes on a small listing issue
Captain
# 4
09-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkafei View Post
I don't mind you being that guy, I was that guy while I was writing it, I don't really expect it to be fixed either but HSE was playable and felt reduced in difficulty last I played it, it would just be a nice little touch to spend five or so minutes on a small listing issue
Since the guy fixing the sort order in a list is almost certainly different from the guy fixing STF design, it's not a conflict.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
09-13-2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elessym View Post
Since the guy fixing the sort order in a list is almost certainly different from the guy fixing STF design, it's not a conflict.
If there are two separate people doing that, then they should shout out to us now to confirm that they are actually people and not hamsters
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, Sultan of Stun, Captain of the Obvious and the Oblivious.
Dies a wee bit each time he sees a dino.