Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
09-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Now I'm serious, Fed comrade...
I know, I know...when pugging for the first times is really frustrating being roflstomped so often by the evul Klinguns and a single brave Fed can't do anything to change that.
Due to the evul aggressive nature of our ruthless and vicious enemies we Feds must learn above all how to defend ourselves, because they've two big advantages against us...best shields draining builds and the infamous battle or enhanced cloaks.
Our military R&D and pacifist policy really suck, not the Fed Captains who fight every time with great courage!
In a simple pug battle the KDF easily wins because they are more devastating, their enormous Battle Cruisers and Carriers withstand the Fed attacks while the Bops lurking in the shadows are able to quetly read the abilities of the target ship and strike a terrific alpha at the right moment.
So the inexperienced Feds will be mercilessy vaporized!
We are in need to crosshealing and teamworking all the time to balance our disadvantages and then our advantages, best defensive capabilities and best sci vessels, will shine!
My advice, if you wanna win sometimes, is fight in Arena with a pugmade that is with skilled Fed players, stay together with other Feds forming a so called fedball to effectively coordinate the counterattacks and the healings.
The same in C&H and at Ker'rat...never fight alone, be ready to heal your pal or help a Fed attacking.
In this way the battles will be more satisfying!
Regarding the Romulan faction...eheheh...now we Feds have powerful allies and in general our power has greatly enhanced!
After a fierce battle against the evuls a Fed Captain needs some relax!

Last edited by starwrathforever; 09-13-2013 at 12:32 PM.