Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,414
# 1 the quads
09-14-2013, 10:16 AM
so, since the romulan quads can be part of a set....


when will the fed and klink versions get the same treatment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 12,224
# 2
09-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Give the B'rel Retro a console...2pc it with the Norgh Refit Quads.
Give the Defiant Retro a console*...2pc it with the Defiant Refit Quads.

*Cloak shouldn't be a console, imho. Defiant Retro, Fleet Defiant, and Dreadnaught should have an innate cloak.
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin

Last edited by virusdancer; 09-14-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,000
# 3
09-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Give the B'rel Retro a console...2pc it with the Norgh Refit Quads.
Give the Defiant Retro a console...2pc it with the Defiant Refit Quads.
Defiant retrofit has the cloak console.
------
It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
This is the last thing I will post.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 12,224
# 4
09-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpharma View Post
Defiant retrofit has the cloak console.
Shouldn't be a console, imho. Defiant Retro, Fleet Defiant, and Dreadnaught should have an innate cloak. But I'll go back and edit that...
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 758
# 5
09-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Shouldn't be a console, imho. Defiant Retro, Fleet Defiant, and Dreadnaught should have an innate cloak. But I'll go back and edit that...
When the Defiant's cloak was made a console I agreed that it was fair, and for a long time I agreed that it should be a standard cloak.

But with PvP as it is now that we have romulans. The defiant not only needs its cloak built in, it needs a battle cloak as well.

I would prefer some more counters to cloak. But if we arnt getting them we should at least be able to counter cloak with cloak.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 352
# 6
09-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwstolemyname View Post
When the Defiant's cloak was made a console I agreed that it was fair, and for a long time I agreed that it should be a standard cloak.

But with PvP as it is now that we have romulans. The defiant not only needs its cloak built in, it needs a battle cloak as well.

I would prefer some more counters to cloak. But if we arnt getting them we should at least be able to counter cloak with cloak.
Yep it is deff time for them to update the defaint cloak to a non console and battle cloak!

In DS9 The defiant was able to cloak in battle
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,210
# 7
09-14-2013, 11:19 AM
The Rommie faction is too powerful and Cryptic must understand that several Fed and KDF ships need an update to be really competitive.
First Escort on line, Now Rommies on line...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,414
# 8
09-14-2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
The Rommie faction is too powerful and Cryptic must understand that several Fed and KDF ships need an update to be really competitive.
First Escort on line, Now Rommies on line...
oh i dont doubt they know.

i bet theyre waitng until the "newness" of the rommies wears off and when they need a cash boost....


"introducing the retro-re-fit defiant"

-rolls eyes-
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 12,224
# 9
09-14-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716 View Post
oh i dont doubt they know.

i bet theyre waitng until the "newness" of the rommies wears off and when they need a cash boost....


"introducing the retro-re-fit defiant"

-rolls eyes-
Fleet Advanced Tactical Escort Retrofit

KDF will get...

Fleet Sam'mich Raptor Retrofit (when you try to undock, Sela will appear and say, "Why are you still playing KDF? Go make me a sam'mich!")
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,210
# 10
09-14-2013, 11:43 AM
I'd love to pilot the USS Vengeance...the terrific Adm. Marcus Cruiser...this is the ship we poor Feds absolutely need!
Well Cryptic...giving us Feds a so powerful ship might make the game much more interesting, don't you think so?
When you want easy cash...you know what is the right thing to do...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:01 AM.