Lieutenant
Carpe Aevum Incognita!
Seize the Unknown Passage of Time!

We are inviting brilliant starship captains, to join the fleet of the Temporal Empire!

We are a quiet group of hardworking but laidback captains. Our prime directive is simply Wheaton's Law. We are a small, tight fleet looking to expand our Starbase. Our fleet is very quiet but consistently progressive in its projects. We do not require much of your time or contribution to fleet projects. However, we are particularly looking for experienced STFers and quick new learners as we'd like to build up a base of solid fleet-only STF runs!

The Temporal Empire has a Tier 3 Starbase, Tier 2 Embassy, and Tier 1 Dilithium Mine!
Tier 3 Communications, Tier 3 Transwarp, Tier 3 Shipyard, and Tier 3 Fabricator.
Tier 2 Diplomacy and Tier 2 Recruitment.
Tier 2 Trade and Tier 1 Development.
[Tier 2 Dilithium Mine Project on its way in under two weeks!]

The above progress was made with a grand total of an average of 4 active and 3 semi-active members.

Consumables are stocked in the bank for ease of access for those components and regenerators and batteries, etc which one may not have the time to obtain otherwise.
Gear is available by special direct request to @PianoWizzy by game mail.

We have a level requirement of 40, with the exceptions of side characters

Respect is to be shown by all and shown to all, in-fleet and out-of-fleet. We have no other obligations, contribution or otherwise. We promote based on loyalty and contribution to starbase projects. More promotions will be available with more members.

Join The Temporal Empire on our conquest of time! Carpe Aevum Incognita!

Game mail either @PianoWizzy or @TaichoMuramasa, or visit the fleet website at temporalempire.guildportal.com

Vulcan Science Officer -- Captain of the U.S.S. Ocis Coda [Tholian Recluse]
Ambassador of the Triumvirate of the Temporal Empire.

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."

Last edited by pianowizzy; 09-14-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Lieutenant
# 2
09-14-2013, 07:16 PM
Edit: Tier II Trade for the Dilithium Mine is now loading! Our Tier II Mine Upgrade will be loaded to fill in next. We have also added a level requirement.

We are eagerly seeking more members as our fleet projects grow. There are endless opportunities to rack up some fleet credits as projects are constantly running in all holdings.

Hopefully, with more members, we could arrange unique, in-fleet PvP events, like this, for our entertainment.

Vulcan Science Officer -- Captain of the U.S.S. Ocis Coda [Tholian Recluse]
Ambassador of the Triumvirate of the Temporal Empire.

"Be the person your dog thinks you are."