Career Officer
# 31
09-15-2013, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxman00 View Post

And why do I have a feeling that these people never PUG HOSE and always do it with their fleet premades; I would like to challenge them to PUGing it for several weeks then come back to us.

I wonder if their mood would change then

Undoubtedly, but they're too busy boasting about how heroic their premades are. I doubt that such players would bring themselves to the level of us 'sub-par' players by joining a PuG to play HOSE - their massive ego's wouldn't accommodate it. The comments in the other thread pertaining to this speak for themselves:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...744411&page=11

I accept that they completed it - IN A PREMADE, and they don't seem to be able to acknowledge that anyone else experienced the bug, based on nothing other than the fact that that their hero premade didn't experience it - which is entirely the point that they're missing. A premade can usually complete it in the time before the bug kicks in, a PuG usually can't.

They can only do it in premades, so that they can tell everyone how they're too good for STO and everyone except them sucks at everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.
Captain
# 32
09-15-2013, 07:53 AM
It is funny how devs can make "fixes" that don't actually do anything. I mean would it not be their top priority to make sure what they checked into the code actually works.

It is so sad because this is probably the finest PvE mission at end game. I pug because all of my fleets are nearly ghost towns. Even with a premade I suspect we would struggle since we don't fly lockbox ships with p2w cheese gear.