Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
This problem has existed since season 6 when the fleet event first came out but it wasn't until playing from scratch on my KDF/Romulan that I was able to try and map what ship ticked off which ship in the accolade under the in progress tab.

Here is what I've been able to get so far;

Borg
Yet to verify 2of5 and 3of5 but I am 99.99% certain they are correct as I had all the lower tier ships by the time I fought the Borg.

Romulan
Yet to verify Khopesh and Kilij but I am 99.99% certain they are correct as I had all the other tier ships by the time I fought the Romulans.

Undine
Yet to verify Nykus but I am 99.99% certain they are correct as I had all the lower tier ships by the time I fought the Undine.

Tholian
Yet to verify Ketus and Ikukube (fairly sure these are correct though).

Klingon
Yet to verify Ogang but all the others are correct.

All good so far....then it all goes wrong;

Federation - Not one appears to be correct.
Advance > Eridani
Marlowe > Uhlmann
Eridani > Raleigh
Uhlmann > didn't count at all
Raleigh > yet to find

Gorn - only Ythannak was correct.
Yanas > Hekallss
S'terras > Menakk
Hekallss and Menakk not sure but these ended up both ticking off S'terras and Yanas.

Fek'hlri - 2 verified but T'merek only counted the second time it was killed.

From these finding I'm wondering if the issue of an NPC getting the final shot and not counting is occurring. The end point though is that a large chunk of the capital ships in KDF Fleet Alert are incorrectly labelled and possibly random (i.e. USS Advance could be USS Eridani one time and USS Ulhmann another) although I'm confident most of the mislabelled ships above are consistent.

Hopefully this information will help resolve the problem or at least help others find the missing ship their looking for.
Kirk's Protege - 19/11/2012
[1/5 5:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 964780 (1581938) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Career Officer
# 2
09-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Further update:

I've killed every capital ship now at least once except the Undine ship Nykus (which I am certain will complete when I find it). However, the Federation ship USS Advance still hasn't ticked off.

There are a few theories I can list but the end result is ship seen doesn't always match the ship ticked off. It would be great if this was looked in to as there a lot of accoladers I'm sure that would love to have this resolved.
[1/5 5:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 964780 (1581938) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Career Officer
# 3
09-21-2013, 11:45 AM
USS Raleigh ticked off my USS Advance (apparently I hadn't 'seen' that ship before although I had got it ticked off). Hopefully this completes the mapping and if anything people can find what their looking for until it's corrected.

So final summary of those that are mislabeled;

Ship you see > Ship that ticks off

Federation
Raleigh > Advance
Advance > Eridani
Marlowe > Uhlmann
Eridani > Raleigh
Uhlmannnot sure but think it ticked off the Marlowe (Federation)

Gorn
Yanas > Hekallss
S'terras > Menakk
Hekallss and Menakk > Yanas and S'terras (not sure which belongs to which now, sorry)

Since the T'merek (Fek'hlri) didn't tick off the first time I'm lead to believe that the issue over the last shot from an NPC 'might' void the accolade ticking off. Still can't be 100% certain this is consistent but from what I can tell all the other races are correct.

Good luck finding them.

Last edited by vsilverwings1; 09-21-2013 at 11:54 AM.