Ensign
Has something been done to alter the spawn rates of the different trapped ships in ANR? In the last three run-throughs I've done of the mission, we've had a total of 3 ships worth 3 or more points spawn: a Falchion in one game and two Ha'apaxs in another, with the third only giving us T'liss's and Dhelans. Needless to say, our final scores sucked (mid-teens) in all three compared to what I'm used to seeing (high mid-high 20s).

Romulan marks take long enough to earn as it is compared to Omega, given the lack of Elite Romulan STFs. I hope nothing's been done to further reduce the potential of ANR.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
09-16-2013, 02:53 PM
No changes have been made.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 3
09-17-2013, 12:25 AM
I think you just had bad luck. I've been on an Azure Nebula run in which only T'lisses spawned.
Captain
# 4
09-17-2013, 02:07 AM
This mission and its sister mission the Vault are so inconsistent/worthless.

You would be better off having more difficult smarter enemies and just having to save the 4 ships before the timer runs out. As it stands IF you manange to do the mission to its full extent (due to pure luck) you get what 25 - 30 marks?

Make it a decent challenge with real rewards.
Inertia just means you can do Powerslides in you carrier!
I am Il Shadow and i approve these Shennanigans!