Career Officer
# 21
09-17-2013, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdamc View Post
The more HSE cry topics I read the more i realize that most of you guys can't really tell the difference between getting killed by a lance or a Torpedo Spread III...
So please don't say bull**** like "I got lanced when I was near the queen for 12135134963 minutes, it doesn't work". If you see that happening all the time, then record and post a video of it... I'd be glad to prove you wrong.
Another 'everyone is wrong except me' post? And another example of you missing the point that you've only done this in an organised premade team and it tends to be PuGs that experience this problem.

It really isn't much good spouting off about how everyone is wrong when you haven't actually experienced the enviroment that the bug tends to occur in - but I guess you are just too good to participate in a PuG and you'd rather just sit in judgement of everyone else's inability to be as uber as you consider yourself to be.

This is becoming quite a habit for you.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY

Last edited by reyan01; 09-17-2013 at 04:03 AM.
Lieutenant
# 22
09-17-2013, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Another 'everyone is wrong except me' post? And another example of you missing the point that you've only done this in an organised premade team and it tends to be PuGs that experience this problem.

It really isn't much good spouting off about how everyone is wrong when you haven't actually experienced the enviroment that the bug tends to occur in - but I guess you are just too good to participate in a PuG and you'd rather just sit in judgement of everyone else's inability to be as uber as you consider yourself to be.

This is becoming quite a habit for you.
I've shown you a video of me with a PuG team. Your first reaction was "You liar, this was recorded before lances could kill people", now you claim it was a premade? lol
Anyways, what's so bad about an organized team? STO is the only MMO I've ever seen
in which people completely despise premades...

As I've said before, please show me proof of the bug, I'd be glad to admit I was wrong, assuming there is valid evidence.
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
09-21-2013, 08:58 AM
The real question of this elite STF?

Difficulty vs. Reward <--Think the reward is lacking big time, considering the amount of repair components one must use. The time it takes to que a pug team, and the people that just leave and give up is another big area of concern.

And that's why it not worth my time to play hardly at all if ever.

Last edited by cptniteuser; 09-21-2013 at 09:06 AM.