Career Officer
I have to get rid of the Klingon officer to have them... why can't I have my cake and eat it to?

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Captain
# 2
09-17-2013, 08:17 AM
Why do you need to get rid of your Klingon Officer? The Klingon Officer is a Diplomacy reward while the Romulan Bridge Officer is through the Embassy. If your Bridge Officer slots are full, then just buy new slots from the C-Store or get rid of another Bridge Officer.
Captain
# 3
09-17-2013, 08:25 AM
Yeah. I'm not seeing the issue either. Your Fed captain can have Rom and a KDF on the same crew - assuming you have Boff space for them.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Yeah. I'm not seeing the issue either. Your Fed captain can have Rom and a KDF on the same crew - assuming you have Boff space for them.
Actually for that combination you need on more boff seat to have as a buffer seat between them!
Captain
# 5
09-17-2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord79 View Post
Actually for that combination you need on more boff seat to have as a buffer seat between them!
See, now that's the point where we need to be able to have in-ship interactions with our crew. That could make for some interesting cut-scenes. Of course now that I think about the situation it would probably just be a buxom Orion seducing a gullible Rom into doing her bidding.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 6
09-17-2013, 04:03 PM
ahh so to have the romulan BO my embassy needs some sort of level... well that's a nice grinder >.< yeah I have the two extra seats on a ship of dozen officers lol. Yeah it's my main I got really bored.

STO Open Beta member since 2010.